Your photo

The baby is indeed very cute!

My aunt lives in Sydney, she came to France a few months ago with her little daughter and told me that most of the children were sleeping during the flight. Consequently, she might keep on being cute :wink:

This is me, looking slightly stunned…

il connaisent le graou , ici ?

this is me:

héhé!

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

A beard that would make Scott Ian proud!

i don’t have it anymore… it’s a shame really :stuck_out_tongue: altough i’m gonna take some new pics during the summer for sure and update my gallery.

d

excuse the fosters! it was free :-p

You couldnt pay me to drink Fosters… why do you think we export it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ditto!

I was told last year (by an Aussie) that you don’t often find the stuff in australia any more.

He also told us that VB stood for Vaginal Backwash - but I sort of like the stuff (compared to Fosters anyway).

It obviously wasnt a Victorian… they love the stuff and refer to it as Vitamin B or the Very Best

Oi Wezza! I’m a Victorian and I’ll speak on my own behalf and that of LOADS of other Victorians and say that we refer to it as Vomit Beer - as it smells and tastes much like it. I’ll take a Tassie or SA beer over it every time.

Me on the right there.

@Wessa: awesome pic you got there :smiley:

Sorry mate…

Tassie beer is good (although I grew up in tassie and am a bit biased) … I tend to drink XXXX gold these days… cant get away from it in Queensland

that was hellfest 2007 good times