Anyone travelling to Hellfest via Eurostar?

So this will be my first time traveling with a friend abroad and seeing as I can’t speak french and can barely navigate my way around the underground I was wondering if anyone else was traveling via the Eurostar? Would be cool to maybe stick around with a few people who know where they’re going! (not to say I’d be totally lost, Argon travel gave pretty clear instructions on which trains to get!)

so yeah give me a shout!

Hi!
I’m taking the Eurostar but am travelling alone and don’t speak French - I wouldn’t be much help to you, but I’m looking for people to tag along with so I don’t end up getting lost by myself! :stuck_out_tongue: .
According to Argon, they’ve got a whole coach hired out on the Eurostar for people going to Hellfest, so you (and me, hopefully!) will be able to speak to people who’ve been before and have an idea of what they’re doing :).

Oops, this was last year… XD

Hey ! I was wearing a horse mask and my boyfriend had a hotdog costume, we are looking for photos too so if you have ones; share :wink: !

Oh, I saw you, you were very funny! but I’m not sure I’ve got pictures. I’ll have a look and tell you. :wink:

Lot of people love to travel around the world which gives them best option for the traveling and lot of people enjoy the holidays in easy way.I have found some of the best traveling [url=https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/]Cheap Flights Sites options where many things are available and on the spot flight ticket booking also available.