Band wishes / hopes for Hellfest '19

So, now that the 3-day passes are sold out: what are you hoping to see in the line-up next year? :slight_smile:

Hopes for some good doom and prog bands.

Slayer !
I didn’t expecte to be able to see another band after this farewell moshpitt.

In the case I will survive, (or if they play before Slayer) maybe Terror (good new album out now), Gutalax, Cock and Ball Torture, Naxatras, Greenleaf, Wormrot, Conan, Iwrestleabearonce, …

Haha so you are a happy Pok next Hellfest with Slayer! :smiley:

I am hoping that Sticky Boys will play. I missed them in 2015 and was kinda bummed about it. Apart from that I’m hoping for some 80’s sounds and Kadavar, Clutch, Firewind… Well, it doesn’t matter that much really. There’s always something fun to discover

Yup ! yummy choices !
But I can see them every year in Paris or in festivals so… SLAYER!

:lol: :lol:

Booooo! Well ok, it’s understandable that you are more excited about Slayer :wink:

Looks like Im the only one not-so-into-slayer. Yeah, it’s the great band everybody must see live, but definitely not the one I enjoy :slight_smile:

Ah no, that’s not true! Slayer is fun to see live but I’m not a huge fan.

There’s a lot of non-Slayer-fan @Hellfest (burn them!), you won’t be alone. In fact, asSlayer come to Hellfest nearly every 2 years lot of people started to be bored of them (burn them!)

Personally I hope for bands like Sodom, Malevolent Creation, Testament, a lot of thrash and brutal death, really, and I’m very happy that Slayer was booked!

Happy to see Slayer yet again here too. Seeing them in Birmingham soon and then again (possibly the last time) at HF. Can’t wait.

Asphyx
Aura Noir
Coffins
Decapitated
Destroyer 666
Drudkh
Exodus (if it can done with Slayer also on the bill)
Ghoul
Grave
Haive
Hate Eternal
High on Fire
Misfits
Morbid Angel
Nails
Nekromantheon
Scour
Sodom
Primordial
Primus
Winterfylleth
ZZ Top

Probably come back to add to this soon

Perfect List from Mercian ! I would give a 10 (on 10)

… an little wishlist…
Amenra
Triptykon
Rotting Christ
Samael
Agalloch
Behemoth
Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats
YOB
Ahab
Swallow the sun
Tiamat
A pale horse named death

… well, can probebly put up a lot more - but need some time for that beer…

1. seing your wishes ashamed me for being French… Your tastes (Mercian, Nickeart, IronRachel…) are wayyyyyy better than the whis lists in the French section.

That’s because the NON French are in the majority! :wink: :smiley:

They were headlining 3rd day on Valley stage in 2018. Two years in a row?.. Maybe, but I don’t think so.

But pretty solid list. Sadly no chances for Agalloch anymore, they’re disbanded since 2016.

I think that’s because Hellfest is still looks like some local fest for French people, just with huge amount of crowd. While foreigners are going here thinking about biggest show in the world.

Well I have added a French band to my list, and not just as a gesture of goodwill!

Asphyx
Aura Noir
Coffins
Decapitated
Destroyer 666
Drudkh
Exodus (if it can done with Slayer also on the bill)
Ghoul
Gojira
Grave
Haive
Hate Eternal
High on Fire
Misfits
Morbid Angel
Nails
Nekromantheon
Scour
Sodom
Primordial
Primus
Winterfylleth
ZZ Top

Well, I hope for a reprise of Amenra…

Couldn’t manage to get a ticket for 2018 or 2017…

Alcest, would also be nice… and around ten bands from Mercian, with Primordial at the top…

Awwww you are too kind! I check the messages on the French side as well but I kinda need Google Translate to figure out most of it. Except for the band lists :wink: It’s not THAT bad is it?

Hoping for a good selection of Power Metal.

Ideally would have

Gloryhammer
Sabaton
PowerWolf
Twilight Force

Would love to see Ensiferum again as for me they were the highlight of 2018, but unlikely they’ll play twice in a row.

Would also be love to see some great Stoner Rock so Monster Magnet and Spiritual Beggars would be amazing.