Cashless 2018!!!

In order not to polute all other discussions, we will be talking about the CASHLESS 2018 here.

Practical nfos:
http://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/the-cashless-system/ (LINK UPDATED 2018-06-11!!!)
In short: you will no longer pre oder a plastic card, it will be attached to your WRISTBAND, whilst you scan your ticket for a wristband. Payments will therefore be done by the chip on your arm!

What you need to remember:
The CASHLESS will be the only accepted way to pay at all the following vending points:
– All of the bars, restauration stands (including the ambulant/externel ones), that are present at the concert site, but also at Hellcity Square at the entrance and at the Metal Corner (camping).
– Earplug stands.
– Stand where you can charge your mobile phones/cell phones
– H2O Point at the camping (shower access and water points)
– Big Wheel / Ferris wheel

On the other hand, CASHLESS will not be accepted at the exposition stands, situated at the Extreme Market, Hellcity Square and Metal Corner, as well as the merchandise stands, and the stands for Hellfest Products. At these stands, payments will only be done by either bank cards (debit/credit cards) and cash. (and if possible in your own coutry to France, cheques).

Change of company, so you will have to create a new account.
The ancient Cashless cards will no longer be in use, and it is to late to get your money (which was on it) back…sorry.

UPDATE of 07/05/2018 by Karajuju :

[color=yellow]USER GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR CASHLESS ACCOUNT, ACCORDING TO TYPE OF TICKET[/color]

• Cardboard/Paper tickets, bought during HF back in 2017: the bug has been repared, and you can now create your account normally, indicating the 26 digits of the ticket. Should you have tried before to create an account, using only the (last/first) 10 digits, you will need to modify the number in your Cashless account, or it will take WAY longer to associate your ticket to your account. (all before repair of the bug that happened) There is an icon in the form of a pencil, next to your bar code(s), that allows modifying your number (on your account).

• Tickets, bought on the hellfest.fr site (SeeTickets) : No bug, you need to enter the complete code, including the « $ » (string), i.e. $ followed by 8 figures. (e.g. $12345678).

• Digitick Tickets: No problems, enter the 10 figures of your bar code.

For all tickets, There is (according to your navigators) a problem with the image. If you cannot move to the next step , this is due to the video. It hides a bit of the page. You just need to use the on your keyboards. (here’s the icon, for the Iamnotsogoodwithinternetgeeks
to show the fields, you have to complete.
Even if an AZERTY keyboard is shown here, the key is on the same place on a QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboard. (ja, ich weiß, QWERTZ is Deutsch)

Concerning the secure payment, no worries! There is a 3D SECURITY system at the end of the procedure (while you pay). The external module of said site itself is secured. It’s just that the Cashless pages are on « http ». So, no problems on the security level. Besides, Weezevent is not the first that came on the market, concerning ticket sales, or other things on the Internet.

Multiple bracelets associated with the same Cashless account: You can activate the following option: create different « wallets » from one account => as a result, an amount and bar code per person will need to be created for every « wallet » (roughly said, everyone will not pay from one single money bag).

For all other questions. You can ask them here. If I (read: one of the moderators, or in return, me, myself and I, after translating the whole damn thing, if I can find the time, I have other forums to watch over :wink: ), will give them to you. If not, you can directly e-mail the Cashless service to the following mail address, especially created for this purpose: cashless@hellfest.fr

INFOS REFUNDS:

27/06:
« I have had an answer to my questions by the Cashless team.
So, do not worry, if it is a e-card, debit card, credit card that is about to expire, all refunds will be done on the account, indicated. Even if the account info is not up to date. No need to create a new (bank) account, or new card. I’ll leave the technical details, but the first refudn mails are about to arrive, even before 08/07/18.
But if you do not want a refund, don’t hesitate to make a gift wink »

28/06:
« So… if you still have problems to get your refund request, do not hesitate to contact the cashless team directly: cashless@hellfest.fr.
If you still have your original confirmation mail (while creatiing your account, the best thing to do is to contact them through that mail, this allows to make a connection with all necessary information. Also give all other information (ticket number, cashless number (on the back of your chip), etc.). They (Weez-Event) will take care of treating your request in maximum 7 dayson the condition that the request has been made BEFORE 08/07/18. (July 8th) »

02/07:
« For those who think there’s a problem with the refund, do NOT wait until 08/07 for your requests and questions.
Contact Cashless immediately, because ANY reclamation made after July 8 will note be taken into consideration.
Do not come back and cry like a baby, saying we didn’t warn you! wink »

(© MacSeb/Karajuju.)
(© Translation: Me, myself and I)

Thank you Quark. You rock!

Hey, I just signed up for Cashless account and loaded 30 Euros as a test. It took 1 EUR as fee and remaining balance shows 29 but in USD instead of Euro.
Any ideas why?
Here’s screenshot - https://prnt.sc/jg8pty

Update: I think the reason it showed in USD is because I had the page translated in English so it changed Eur sign to USD sign.
Seeing the page in French shows the Euro balance now.

Could be due to that.
Maybe change the currency in €.

First post updated.

And… that YouTube video, will it be available in English as well?

Just to be sure.
The following link: http://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/le-systeme-cashless-la-carte-de-paiement/

Note: REFUND can be asked BEFORE July 8, 11:59pm CEST (Central European Summer Time, = UTC+2!!!)

Extra info!!!

For those who have a Digitick ticket without a bar code number.
I’m NOT talking about the ticket number! That e.g. is the same if you bought more than 1 ticket.

(the quote is originally in French, it has been translated by me!

Hi, I have a question regarding the ticket number.
I wanted to load money on my wristband but there’s a typo in my ticket number.
So far I haven’t figured out how to change it as the page forwards me directly to the top up section.
Can anyone help me please?

Log on to hour cashless accounts.
If my information is correct, you should find a pencil picture next to the ticket number.
Click on it and edit the ticket number.

Thx for the answer.
I finally managed to do it. Problem was that with my account it was immediately jumping to step 3/4 where you have to choose the amount. Took me a lot of tries to click that pencil before jumping over to the next section :rolleyes:

Last Cashless info update 2018-06-11:
http://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/the-cashless-system/

Hey there, just signed up for an account, however when I attempt to add funds to my account it says « An Error Has Occurred » or « Une erreur s’est produite ».
I am able to enter my card details (Mastercard), and when I press next I get sent to my bank’s security verification(Danske Bank), once I enter the verification info., I am presented with the error.
Anyone know how to resolve the problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was being an idiot, all is good.

First post UPDATED!!! READ carefully!!!

And act accordingly, we are now 3 July, 11.45am CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Thanks Quark for the translation :wink:

Reminder: It’s July, 5. (and GMT/UTC+2!)

6 July!

And don’t forget to check out your spam folder for return mails from Cashless!!!

REMEMBER folks, 2.5 (even LESS!!!) hours left!!!

And it’s too late now.

Don’t start nagging now! You have been warned more than enough! Cashless closed.