Coming to Hellfest alone ? Finds mates here to share a beer !

Bedankt! Ik ga zeker even kijken. :horns:

For those who may not be aware of this, there’s a couple of whatsapp groups for Helllfest solo travelers
https://chat.whatsapp.com/K4WR0UJh9byGiHlOK0oRQV

and for solo campers (for free camping related discussion only)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LGIuz3pZbUiLnCBYbcYKua

Hey, another Scot here, going for the first weekend only and flying on the Wednesday (Stansted to Nantes - what about you?)

I’m looking for some decent folk to camp with so let me know if you don’t mind a tag along! I was looking for a solo/lonelies camping group but can’t seem to find one.

Cheers! Laura

thanks @vasili, i just joined the whatsapp group. It’s hard to wait for another couple of weeks before the crazyness, one of my first hellfests. I will be driving all the way from luxembourg to Clisson to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Costa brava and then Barcelona. If anyone would want a ride, let me know!
Really looking forward to meet some metalheads - a rare species in Luxembourg!

Ça va!!

I know someone who took the Metal Train to Wacken, a few years ago!

And there are concerts regularly in Esch/Uelzecht! (be it Belval)

Same here, i find it increasingly hard to contain my excitement! :horns: :horns: I will see you around then :slight_smile:

Yess, there are some starting again in rockhal in esch, but tickets fly faster than it takes the website to write down the name of the band! But this summer I am on the road in my car chasing the artists haha, have to get out of the pandemic limbo!

Yess, there are some starting again in rockhal in esch, but tickets fly faster than it takes the website to write down the name of the band! But this summer I am on the road in my car chasing the artists haha, have to get out of the pandemic limbo!

Hey all, quick question! And I am not being the grumpy guy here haha :)) I just joined the WhatsApp group but there are 0 languages being spoken that i can understand and follow ( I only know English and a bit of Spanish haha)! I understand that i am going to France and ideally maybe know a bit of french, but is there a group where the common language is English ?

Sorry my posts are being published twice somehow…

Hey all, we have a big group of solo travelers from all over- UK, Canada, USA, Australia, South Africa, Chile, Mexico, Italy, India, Germany, Tunisia, Bahrain, France, and more I can’t remember right now! Common language is English, but many different languages spoken! If you want to join our WhatsApp group just message me and I’ll send you the link :slight_smile:

Can confirm, we are a nice group and speak English,

If there’s room for 1 more from Holland…send me the link :smiley: