Crazy train Letters errors, Question?

I don´t know where to say or ask that so I do it here and hope on of the responsible People reads this

In the crazy Train letter, that was sent out today.

1. First of all, there is a mistake in the english text.
    In the English Text the return train leaves 2 days earlier, than in the french text.

If somebody just reads the english text, and just accepts it as fact, that would be a problem.

1. It was a huge violence against any data protection act to send the whole email cc (=public), so basically everybody now has every email adress of all the other
    crazy train people.

2. it says that you are only allowed to use the train (there are 3 different ones) that you booked, and none of the other trains.
    But on my ticket there isn´t really anything written about which train package I bought ,
    it only says
    3 Day Pass // 1 // paris austerlitz - Clisson.

So the 1 could refer to 1 Ticket, or train package nr 1, but I really have no clue right now, which train I am to take.

I think it’d be helpful, if you put the whole text here. Just this part, without context, is a bit complicated.

Hi mine says

CRAZY TRAIN PACK by SNCF - 3-days pass // 2 // Paris Austerlitz <> Clisson

Did you purchase for 2 people? Because that’s what it thought the “2” means but since yours says “1” maybe in on train 2? I’m lost here

Heres the text

and then I asked how to know which train and today I got the answer

Ok.
My guess, you’re an early bird, and you will leave at 7:28amm from Paris. Be there one hour in advance.

That’s how I would see it.

I think that the number // x // refers to the train number.

Crazy train won’t be running anymore.

well it will be running next year, we already got the mail,

or what do you mean, has the company gone bankrupt?

Crazy Train will be running next year as it’s provided by the National Railroad.

The // 2 // stand for your choice of the train. In the Crazy Train email there is 2 timetable of train, and you choose the second one. Same as Me :wink:

what’s the schedule for 2020?

If you mean for 2022, as stated on the Hellfest Website ([url=https://www.hellfest.fr/tickets-informations.html]Here), the French railroal company will send you an email as soon as they have their schedule ready.