European Championship

I know from two years ago that there was a screen @ the Metal Camping that broadcasted the football games of the World Championship.

Does anybody know if this will be done again for the European Championship ? France plays, so it would make sense …

Not that I want to spend the whole time watching football games, but it would be cool to see a couple of matches (e.g. when the back or the neck start to hurt :slight_smile: )

Soccer sucks!
End of story.

this year you can see some match on the metalcorner

U say that because NL stay at home :slight_smile:

mouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No. I really don’t care for sh*t about soccer. Regardless of the Orange team or the Red Devils are in it or not. For all it’s worth, it could’ve been Andorra or San Marino who’s in it, I can’t care less for it.
Soccer sucks.
End of story.

No problem, fellow Belgian … it’s better that not all 60000 people are watching the EC anyway.

I know a lot of metalheads don’t give a shit about football (and I admit, there are a lot of arguments for that), but I happen to like the game and I know from previous years that I’m not the only one that happens to like some matches at Hellfest. I’m never going to give up a concert I really want to see for it though …

Don’t worry you will be able to watch some matches at the metal corner :wink:

If you like football (soccer if for US only) then you must be a football fan.
If you are sick of all this shit about football then you must come to share a drink with Pierro and I.
EC cup will be at Metalcorner, during shows. point.
There is no issue with that (except when you go to a show and the singer give you the result between songs).

Com eon Quark, lets share a drink in front of a kicking-ass-gig :smiley:

Benenaes : Hope you will enjoy the cup and the fest :slight_smile:

Het feit dat je in het Engels schrijft, en niet in het frans, doet mij er van uitgaan dat je Nederlanstalig bent. (Könnte auch Deutsch sein, die Chance ist aber etwas kleiner)
Ik kan niet begrijpen dat mensen naar een wedstrijd willen kijken tijdens een festival. Mij niet gelaten, hoe meer mensen gaan kijken, hoe meer ruimte ik op 't veld heb. (en hoe rapper ik m’n pintje heb :smiley: )
Enfin soit, er schijnt dus iets te zijn.

Send me your phone number! Otherwise I’afraid to not find you!
(envoie-moi ton numéro portable, j’ai peur de ne pas pouvoir te trouver)

THANK YOU!!

I’m gutted, as I won’t see France’s matches number 2 and 3, but I’d rather go to a party on Wednesday and watch a good band on sunday, than watching the match. Though I have not checked who plays during france’s sunday game.

You can found the calendar here [url=http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Euro/Saison-2016/calendrier-resultats.html]HERE

No, I mean which band plays, will check my personal RO tonight

I think that all the bands that come to Hellfest will play.
8o

Aber bitte sehr! :slight_smile:

Damn rihgt! I just hate this sport…I’m very open minded but soccer is just like a desease I’d love to see a cure for it…
Well, as Pok said, come with us share some drinks enjoying a good concert :wink:

The [url=http://94.23.32.53/owncloud/index.php/s/6WQqsoL6aDjATAS#pdfviewer]booklet confirms that the footbll games will be displayed on Metal Corner.
But they said only at 12:00 and 15:00. But there’s no game at 12:00… 8o

Same for Pierrolefoo. See above. :slight_smile: