Glaswegian Rocket

Hey all, first time poster here.

There’s an artist listed on the Hellfest app (not the website) called « Glaswegian Rocket » and I was wondering if anyone had any idea who he was as the links in the bio don’t work and any searches of his name reveal zero results.

As a fellow Scotsman I’ve never heard of the guy and the bio doesn’t have him listed as playing any stage, so he could be a DJ in one of the tents or something.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if someone randomer has blagged his way onto the bill somehow. ??

Any information would be appreciated, thanks folks!

It does look a little strange, I know he’s not down to play the Cult or the metal corner, plus his bio seems different to everyone else’s, late addition maybe??
I haven’t bothered clicking on the links in his bio just incase.

And your right, Google returns zero results.

Looking more closely it says this
“Note that this content is for demo purpose and should not be published as part of your website and mobile apps.”

My feeling is it’s an example of what the app can demonstrate when being marketed towards festivals, so Hellfest would pay to use this app design from the creator, but they’re meant to remove the demo bands before public access, in this case it’s been left in.

Aye mate, you’re probably right. I’d imagine its just a placeholder used when creating the app and its just been left in, especially if the developers did apps for other festivals.

That aside i’m still intrigued as to wether the guy is a real performer or a fabrication.

The mystery continues!! :stuck_out_tongue: