Hellfest 2016

Fuck!! That’s a good count of all the three!! :wink: \m/

Still ONE day to go, and we’ll (hopefully) know who’ll be headlining Hellfest 2016! (Actually, in exactly 24 hours as I write/speak) :smiley:

I have been reading the french part of the forum and I really hope they confirm something different from previous years for TA. Rammstein would be cool, Metallica also, Sabbath…well, it’s the end tour (or so they say) and I would gladly see them again but then I also wouldn’t mind if it were Bon Jovi like the rumors said a month ago, or Van Halen like the new rumors. And I really hope they confirm Rainbow as TA for Sunday!!

Oh, and with all of this everyone is forgetting about Blind Guardian! I’ll be praying to the metal gods for BG!

Not nobody no :lol:

Wait and See :wink: less than 24h before the « big tissue party (be ready to fap ».

Blind Guardian aren’t forget by everybody, have a look in my signature :wink:
(it said that IF we have Blind Guardian AND System Of A Down alyann will com eto HF16 naked wearingonly cellophane)

…on the Mainstage with a unicorn hat

8o

Rainbow is unlikely as they/ve only 3 dates - 2 in geramny for 17th & 18th June, i think and one more for UK. Bur bon jovi or van halen would be good surprise. An excellent surprise would be SOAD or Tool :wink:

Yep ! Don’t trust the fake announcement. More often you can found major error on it (like Ritchie Blackmore who will not play in France or Vista Chino who have splitted) or in the RO (like a major band in opening in the morning) or on the stage (punk crust band on the Valley…).

Wait and See. Less than 4 hours :smiley:

I’m so excited by the line-up we will get in a couple of hours… :cool:

@Pierro: Dude you just me me [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE]The Pointers Sister in the head. :lol: I hate you !

AAHAHA! You fucking bastard, go to Hell, and don’t come back! ]:smiley: :lol:

I’m already in hell, in the hell of the guys who are waiting for the First Announcement…
Worst than needing to pee will waiting for the elevator

I’m in Hell too: a fucking meeting about Quality insurance…what a bunch of wankers…

As for the announcement, I really hope that people in this topic will have a good hard-on when viewing the line-up, and will not waste time with angry comments :cool:

Here people seems wiser/angryless than French people.
Real fun will be in the French part with al lthe « Oh this band sucks » « Why are they not headliners » « it’s not even metal » « so old »« this is only for the younger » etc…

And we will be like

and you forgot « …this sucks, but I’ll come anyway » ]:smiley:

I often come when « it » suck O:)

Stop flooding around!!! ]:smiley:

I really hope the 130 lineup I saw yesterday is true. If it is… OMFG IT WILL BE AMAZING!

Can you share?