Knotfest meets Hellfest 2019. Nantes and back each day.

Hey you good people.
So this will be my 3 year travelling from Iceland to witness this awesome festival.
But i have always stayed in Nantes and slept in a hotel bed each night, (yes i know i´m an old fart!) and will do so over this summer edition but i have a ticket and would like to see the knotfest day of it .
So my questions are.
How and how do i travel from Nantes and back for that day?

And i should probably mention i have always had the pleasure of being aboard a bus between the sights of each day , but now we have got an extra day and they don´t offer such for that day.

No news yet for thursday shuttle after KnotFest, stay tuned :wink:

Cheers!

hi!
im the same as you. i stay in a hotel in nantes and looking for transport to knotfest. i think of renting a car for that day. maybe you want to join me and share it with me?
my mail: zvika@biran.co.il
whatsapp:+972522642998

Hey.
I think there will be a shuttle service but if not, I would be in for joining you and sharing the car.

Hi,
If you have a space I’d be interested in carsharing back to Nantes.
Merci

Informations about shuttles:
https://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/shuttles/

You can contact them :wink:

I am in the same position, will be staying in Nantes and looking for the best way to travel Nantes - clisson and back (specially back) on Thursday

I still haven´t found anything . Anyone found anything? Help a fellow metal head,
that´s traveling from abroad.

Hi there!

I just had a written answer from the transport company that works with the Hellfest. I asked the question April 20 :slight_smile:
So… on the Thursday evening for the Knotfest, there will be the same organization as for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings for the Hellfest:

• €2 per person: Shuttles from Hellfest main entrance to Clisson train Station
  • €15 per person: Buses from Hellfest main entrance to Nantes train Station

In order to reach Nantes on the Thursday night, you can either reach Clisson train Station (Shuttle or by foot) and take the recently announced Clisson-Nantes train at 3am or take a bus from Hellfest to Nantes (they leave when they are full). You can also call cabs with accreditation and book a cab at a given time, but they cost €75 (€15 x 5 persons)

Hope this helps, please let me know should you need any clarification
(I’m an old fart as well :D)

HI Guys Im in need of your help, I am coming to knotfest only this year and not to hellfest just making sure that should be allowed yes as the website is not very clear? Plus does anyone have a taxi service i can use by calling them before hand ?? I will be staying in Château La Pierre Levée, 85130, Rue Jacques Forestier, La Gaubretière, France. Is anyone staying there too and has a car maybe we can pay for carpooling?

Of course, you can go to Knotfest only! About the other question I don’t know, sorry.

I think that the only taxis allowed to drive close to the fest site are Douillard / Monamiligo

You can try to call them and book ahead:
https://www.monamiligo.fr/contact/

I don’t know if they speak English nor if they take bookings given the taxi service between the site, the train station and Nantes that they have put in place.

Otherwise, you can call any Uber or equivalent but you’ll have to set-yup a meeting place a bit further from the site. I think the Leclerc is not too far (1km) and convenient:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/E.Leclerc+Clisson/@47.0979997,-1.2804437,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x48067509ddafb647:0xcf15b98cb4344d5a!8m2!3d47.0982115!4d-1.2801862

I have seen that Iceland is the place where anyone can spend the [url=https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/]Best Vacation trip easily.Lot of traveling options are available to enjoy the holidays in different places which is good option for many people who want to travel around the world with the budget trip.

And who care about travel, today?

EVERY BODY!!!

Thanks and good night!!

Hello
Je peux déjà acheté des places pour 2021
Merci

Dit is de Engelstalige sectie.

This is the English section of the forum.

Edit Piaf zegt:
Je répondrai quand même à la question.

Si 2020 était complet, je suppose que c’est à nouveau complet pour 21.

Pas sur le forum, en tous cas. Il faut aller sur ticketswap. Bon courage et bonne chance.