Q & A HF 2023

When will the ticketing for the 2023 edition open?

The sale of tickets for the 2023 edition will take place on Tuesday, October 18 at 1pm. All the information on the page « Ticketing Info ».

Until then, beware of frauds and scams, NO TICKETS for the 2023 edition will be on sale before this date. And no other website will offer Hellfest Pass to buy.

When will the 2023 edition take place? And what will be the format of the day of Thursday, June 15?
The 2023 edition will take place from Thursday, June 15 to Sunday, June 18, 2023.

For Thursday, June 15, shows will start in the middle of the afternoon on the 6 stages of the festival. The complete program of the day will be revealed at the same time as the announcement of the 2023 program

When will the line-up be unveiled?
The line-up will be unveiled at the end of 2022. More info to come

We are no longer receiving requests for programming / booking, so please do not contact us about this.

Is the festival site accessible to visitors?
[i]Yes, the site is accessible to visitors on foot only 7/7. More info on access and parking via: https://www.levignobledenantes-tourisme.com/[/i]

I’m a foodtruck owner, a booth owner, an exhibitor and I want to participate in Hellfest 2023
Please send your applications to the following addresses:
Exhibitor / Market : market@hellfest.fr
Caterer : resto@hellfest.fr
Other requests : info@hellfest.fr

We receive a lot of requests, thank you for not multiplying the reminders

4 DAY PASS SALE FOR THE 2023 EDITION

The 2023 Hellfest ticket will go on sale at 1pm on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 (GMT + 02.00)

Passes will be exclusively sold at tickets.hellfest.fr ! Beware of fake websites, unofficials sales or scams !
2023 Festival Passes

At the time of sale, 2 types of passes will be available for purchase:

4-DAY PASS

• General access to the festival from Thursday June 15 to Sunday June 18, 2023
  • Age requirement: 17 and over
    Please note: The age considered is the age at the day of the festival!

COLLECTOR PACK

• General access to the festival from Thursday June 15 to Sunday June 18, 2023
  • Includes:
    o One 4-Day Pass (Full price)
    o Collector’s edition of the book « Hellfest - The Bible » in pre-order, exclusively available during this sale
    After receiving the confirmation of your order, a new email will be sent to each buyer to confirm the date of shipment of his parcel by Chronopost.
    IMPORTANT : NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE FRANCE !

“REFUND TICKET" OPTION:

• Price: 9€ / ticket (Option to be checked when purchasing the pass)
  • Validity: Ask for a refund without justification until May 19, 2023, midnight (French time)
  • Activation of the option on tickets.hellfest.fr
  • Amount Refunded: up to the price of the festival ticket (administration fees are not refunded)

HALF PRICE TICKETS

• Age requirements: children from 6 to 16 years old
  • Purchase at the day of the festival on site at the « Ticket Office » upon presentation of a valid 4-day Full Price Pass
  • Only one half-price pass per full-price ticket (regardless of the child’s age)
  • Parental authorization required (available on hellfest.fr soon)
  • Children under 6 years old are not permitted on the festival grounds

PMR / PWD
All participants – festival goers with a disability or the accompanying person – must purchase a Hellfest ticket to enter the festival.
There is no dedicated ticketing service online or on site.

Number of passes per purchase
[i]The buyer in charge of the purchase will be able to buy :

• two (2) 4-Day Passes
  • or one (1) 4-day pass and one (1) Collector Pack[/i]

Purchase process
[i]Several information will be asked for your purchase. Please prepare:

• Last name
  • First name
  • Email of the person in charge of purchasing the passes
  • Cell phone number
  • Detailed postal address
  • Date of birth [/i]

[i]The buyer will be our only contact for the management of all the tickets of the order (for sales service, resale, refund, etc.).
Remember to check that your all your information is correct and complete before the validation of your purchase!

Check the « Refunded ticket » option for each ticket that should benefit from this option. [/i]

Please note: The order is considered final after validation of all the steps. The final confirmation will be displayed at the end of the process, including your order number and the contact email entered to receive the tickets.

Official resale
This year, Hellfest and Reelax Tickets joins forces to offer you a platform to sell or securely purchase second-hand 2023 passes.

The resale platform will be activated once the 4-day passes sale is over.

Travel Packages
Travel Packages are no longer available from this year on.

We will recommend, beginning of 2023, several partners to organize your trip to the festival (bus, train, carpooling, etc. …)