So now that the big Band revelation has happened what do you think?

sadly zepass is a catastrophe if you don´t speak french

This is the list of the bands who will play next year at Hellfest that i would like to see again or for the first time, maybe you will find some of them that you can possibly like. :slight_smile:

Mainstages :
Deep Purple (ok 2014 was not as good as my first time in 2007 but this is their final gig in France)
Devin Townsend
Animals as Leaders
Emperor
Slayer (only if they play a better setlist than this year)

Altar :
Hate Eternal (Finally i’m able to catch them !)
Autopsy (Best Death Metal band in the world !)
Cryptopsy
Wormed
Obituary
Opeth
Coroner
Nails (European exclusive, most violent gig i ever saw in my life)
Exhumed
Skepticism
Ghoul
Crypt Sermon
Nostromo
Beyond Creation
Hirax
Metal Church

Temple :
Regard les Hommes Tomber (one of my favorite french bands)
Wardruna (but i’m affraid of the crowd reaction…)
Primitive Man
Perturbator (yes it’s not Black Metal at all and i still don’t why he will play on the Temple but this guy make some good music)

Warzone :
The Damned
Suicidal Tendencies
Agnostic Front
Comeback Kid
Trapped Under Ice
Integrity
Trap Them
Leftöver Crack
Komintern Sect
DRI
Harm Done (French Power Violence band from Nantes)

Valley :
Slo Burn
Hawkwind
Primus
Blue Oyster Cult
Monkey 3
Clutch
Blood Ceremony
Subrosa
Bongripper
Ufommamut
Seven Sister of Sleep

Of course i still have some bands to discover (especially on the Valley and the Warzone) but it will be nearly impossible to see everything.

Also if you want to get some info on every bands of the lineup with links to listen them on Deezer for exemple you can go to this thread made by one of the forum’s moderators : http://www.hellfest-forum.fr/viewtopic.php?id=19011

Thank you :slight_smile:
I know a lot of bands and I’m discovering some other bands. Yesterday I heard Regard les Hommes Tomber for the first time, I liked it a lot. Will check them for sure.

I’m listening to the bands that I don’t know and, along with the ones I like, I’m building a list of bands and the one’s that I’ll see will be in that group. If one band isn’t there, well, that’s because I don’t like it. There’s a lot of stuff on the Altar Stage that I don’t like.
I left the main stages for last, they are the least interesting.

So, these are the bands that made it so far:

Altar & Temple
The are some bands here that I already saw and some of them, I don’t really make a point on seeing them again, only if there’s nothing better playing.

Opeth / Coroner / Obituary / Behemoth / Soilwork / Marduk / Scour / Deafheaven / Perturbator / Belphegor / Skepticism / Krisiun / Crypt Sermon / Decapitated / Chelsea Grin / Alcest / Ghost Bath / Dodheimsgard / Ereb Altor / Primitive Man / Valkyrja / Regarde Les Hommes Tomber / Monarque / Beyond Creation / Emptiness / Vortex of End / Deluge / Monolithe / The True Black Dawn

I may check out Nails but they’re not my thing. A bit like Scour.

Valley & Warzone

Work in progress. For now only the bands I already know.

Rancid / Damned / Suicidal Tendencies / Primus / Electric Wizard / Blue Oyster Cult / The Dillinger Escape Plan / Helmet / Clutch / Monster Magnet / Baroness / Slo Burn / Red Fang / Chelsea Wolfe / Pentagram / Hawkwind / Every Time I Die /Blood Ceremony / Subrosa / Mars Red SKy / Ufomammut / Crippled Black Phoenix / The Vintage Caravan / Verdun

Personally, I really like the lineup. The headliners are poor IMO, but the undercard is so strong I don’t really care. There is more than enough to make it worth it.

Yep, I think that lineup is superb. Excited about it already. I’m a forty year-old with the agitation of a sixteen year-old!

Dreading clashes though. I know that the bill won’t be out for ages but what can we do?!

I might consider Graspop again. Less far from here, and most of the times the lineup is simular. https://instasave.onl/

Closer is boring!

Though easier for the return trip, I have to admit!