Taxi to Hellfest

Good morning, we will visit the Hellfest the 2nd time. We booked an loveley B&B in ST GERMAIN SUR MOINE, FRANCE, what we Need is an Taxi to Hellfest every day, both ways. The last year we found an perfect Taxi Lady, which we could call whenever we want. Fore sure for this Kind of Service we prepard to pay more.

Is there an Taxi Service near our B&B or any possibility someone knows ?

Thanks a lot for Information.

Alex

Namen in Englisch werden klein geschrieben. :wink:

Now, couldn’t you try this same taxi again? Otherwise its Doullard (spelling). On the HF site there should be a phone number.

All informations about taxi Douillard:
http://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/les-navettes/

I know, but my mobile phone not → word recognition :slight_smile: but also take note. So i would prefer an email address for an first contact, or do you know, if english would work on the phone by calling the taxi company ? The other contactfrom the old hotel we had will have an longer approach, so not the best way.

We want to fix all necessary things before. Thanks again and greetings from Florida! Hope the sun also will be there for HELLFEST :slight_smile:

@The_NU666:
CONTACT
Phone : 0033 (0)2 28 21 49 77
Mail : hellfest.navette@gmail.com

Thanks for the information. Sadly i didn´t received any feedback. I think i have to find someone with good french linguistic proficiency to receive an answer.

I can not believe that there is no taxi available ?! Or am i wrong ?

No, you’re not.