Tickets informations - Hellfest 2020

Yes, stay calm and listen to (brutal) metal. Tickets are nominal insofar as there is a name on each of them, that’s all. Swear to Satan, if I lie that I be sent to Heaven when I die ]:smiley:

auhhauahu :cool:
ok thanks :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

That sale was kind of disappointing.

Took a day off together with whole group. Got on the site before 12. Started the queue only to get a http error after a while. Refreshing from here leads to being put back in the queue. Personally I got through the queue 2 times resulting in that http error. 3rd time the tickets were sold out.

Result of all of this: Only 1 guy (the 1 guy that was supposed to buy a single ticket) out of our group got a ticket. He’s now a lonely wolf.

Seriously why do a queue if the site can’t handle the traffic after the queue anyway. That was a fucking mess.

That sale was a total clusterfuck.

I took off a whole day at work, was there at half an hour before the sale started.
2 computers one phone ready.

The numbers counted down and nothing happened.
I stayed in the cues, didn´t refresh and after half an hour still nothing happened.

then after the website said « sold out » and I guess a ton of people no longer tried to get in, I suddenly got in, and first I saw everything sould out but then suddenly a train package was available again.

I don´t really wanted the damn train package but I guess I had to take it since it was the only option left.

Realyl hellfest that was the worst ticket sale I ever saw.
Get better servers or organise your systems differently (look how wacken does it)

For the last 3 years I bought tickets at the festival and that was so much easier and better, pllease bring that back.

And… everyone agrees to that in the French part as well: Weezevent sucks at selling tickets!

so i got one of the crazy train packages (Because by the time i finally go into the damn shop, those were the only ones left)
but I don´t know what to do now?

Do I have to send a ticket at the emailadress, or do the train company get my emailadress from hellfest and then sends me the information?

Especially because there are i think 2 train options from paris and I have no clue what the difference was really, to be honest

Serously?
I’ve heard/read/seen for myself how it used to work for Wacken!
But there are a few differences, why you can’t compare them!
A: Wacken does, and has been doing it for years all by themselves! Metaltix, the company that does all the sale, is part of the BIG company named ICS (which itself is again part of whatever bigger company), enfin, you catch my drift.
IT was a mess for many years! (for starters in 2010, where I had to buy my last ticket, 2014 again (oh, what a mess that was :rolleyes: and then in 2018, they’ve finally changed (improved) their system.
B: They still work with hard tickets. (even when they’re semi personalised this year, but I remember 2013, where you had to give in your name during the process, and people got thrown out during the process as well, me included)
whereas Hellfest works with external partners (first Digitick, now Weezevent, and use digital tickets.
Now, honesty obliges me to tell you that I have NO experience whatsoever with Weezevent! Even though I have my ticket for next year’s edition, I did not buy it myself, due to an appointment in hospital, so a friend of mine did all the work.
Just my 2 c€nts. :wink:

What does it say? (if it’s in French, I can tell you what it is in English/German/Dutch)

well it says

• TRAIN : The official french railways SNCF will keep you in touch to confirm the information, please contact them at crazytrain@sncf.fr and keep this ticket until your full return at home.

but i have no clue what to write them.
Like « hey i bough some kind of train option from paris to nantes, so what do i do? »

because there were 2 train options and i think the difference was when the train leaves from paris, but i have no clue which one i got and what the time was and and there is nothing on the ticket or in the email that hellfest send me.

im exactly in the same position, i dont know what to write them nor what to do its a bit confusing really…

So this may be a stupid question, but where would I go if I wanted to try to find someone willing to sell a 3 day ticket via ticket swap on a private sale? Been trying to get one for weeks now but they always seem to sell them when I’m asleep or in rare cases when I’m at work…

Any help would be appreciated.

Xesal I am also having difficulty in getting a ticket - no matter how quick I am to react to the notification it’s always gone.

The only thing you can do, is wait. Mostly in May, chances grow in finding tickets.

I don’t know where you’re from, but if just over land, it’s fairly doable. If you need to fly, this is more problematic.

Hello everyone. I’m in Portugal and the probability of getting to Hellfest in 2021 is almost nil. For all the reasons and some more, planning a trip to Clisson in the middle of a pandemic is a very big risk of losing all the money (flight + hotel + pass). I sent an e-mail requesting the refund of the pass, but did not get any response. Can someone help me? Are they accepting returns? Someone ask for the refund and get it? Thank you in advance!

Instead of asking for refund, sell it on Ticketswap and make someone happy :wink:

You have all the needed informations here:
https://www.hellfest.fr/en/tickets-informations.html

It’s only possible if you bought you ticket with the Refundable option.
You have the link to Weezevent in the information and if it’s possible, your request will be done during the following month.

If you don’t have the option, you can sell you ticket via Ticketswap.

I don’t have the Refundable option… Thought that Hellfest made returns directly with the buyer, due to the Covid situation.
Thank you.

You can directly contact them:
billetterie@hellfest.fr

By the other hand, I will try to have more informations.

Already sent, but no answer.

You should really consider selling your pass on [url=https://www.ticketswap.com]Ticketswap. This is the [url=https://www.hellfest.fr/en/tickets-informations.html]official way to resell Hellfest pass. There should be no problem selling it quickly the same amount you paid. Currently not a single pass is available and many people are looking for it.

FYI, when you sell a pass on Ticketswap, your current pass number is invalidated and the purchaser receive a new one. This way she is assured the pass is valid and nobody else can use it.

We all hope to see you soon in Clisson anyway!