Tickets informations - Hellfest 2020

On sale wednesday OCT 09 at 12:00 p.m.

On opening day, you are logged in, you have listed all the useful information for your purchase and you know your place in the queue if you are early.
How many tickets can I buy?

[color=red]You can buy 2 items (tickets and/or pack) in total.[/color]

What items will be available ?

• 3-days pass
• Pack Tee shirt : a 3-days pass and a tee shirt (to be confirmed or not)
• Pack Crazy Train : a 3-days pass and your trip by train (from Paris and Lyon, in the morning on thursday, SNCF will confirm the hours later)
• Pack Bus : a 3-days pass and your trip by bus (all the cities of departure on read at [url=http://www.ontours.fr]www.ontours.fr right now)

What is a PACK?

The PACK is a solution that allows to obtain in addition to the entrance ticket to the festival, an additional option.
After validation of the payment, you receive one ticket for the whole package.
Check your entry before validating your payment or you will never receive the contents of your pack.
It is impossible to claim a refund or sell part of the Transport Pack. Hellfest allows the resale of the Full Transport Pack on [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr only.
(TBC) The tee-shirt of the Tee shirt Pack will be sent to Metropolitan France only. It’s forbidden to re-sale the tee shirt only.

What information will I be asked for?

-first name, last name, date of birth, email, phone.
• precise mailing address, for the whole year 2020. Note your parent’s or your work if you have any doubt about the durability of yours.
• The first and last name of the second person (for the second ticket).
• shirt sizes if required (F from S to XXL) and (H from S to XXXXL)
• The credit card information to make the payment.
This information will not be used for commercial purposes but only for the proper conduct and use of your purchase. In the event of an error when entering the postal address, Hellfest cannot be held responsible for any loss of the parcel.

What is the repayment option?

Only applicable on the 3-days Pass (excluding Pack), this option is to be checked for each ticket. Without any proof, you will be able to get a refund of the 3-days Pass (excluding loc fees) until May 15 midnight (French time). Contact billetterie@hellfest.fr to activate your option.

Does the site have a security system?

The payment module is secure and has all the necessary protections for online payment.
What type of payment is accepted?

Credit card, Visa and Mastercard only.
Check your authorized payment limit and balance with your bank now.

How to change the name written on the ticket?

We can’t do that.
If Hellfest or one of its service providers needs to confirm your identity, they will send an email before the event to the person who placed the order.
The first person to present the ticket is presumed to be the legitimate bearer and will be the only person allowed to attend the event.

Are there preferential rates?

Online, you will only be able to buy adult passes (from 17 years of age included).
Children under 12 can come for free and minors under 17 can buy a half-fare ticket on site.

After waiting in the queue, I am connected to the sale and told that there is no more ticket available, how is that possible?

The people who were in line before you, put items in their basket that you would have liked. There will necessarily be more requests than tickets available. At that point, go to [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr only for Hellfest secure tickets.

I got the wrong ticket/ I can no longer come to the festival, what to do?

Purchases are final and cannot be changed or exchanged.

• if you have taken the refund option on this ticket, activate it until May 15 at midnight.
• if you have not taken the option on this ticket, sell it legally on [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr only resale platform allowed.

I deleted the confirmation email or lost the pdf ticket, I transferred it to a stranger or published it on social medias, how to be sure to enter the festival?

The buyer is responsible for his purchase, the tickets are not edited or modified. Take care of your purchase until the day of the event.

I have not received my confirmation email, how can I receive my ticket?

It takes a minimum of 48 hours for the system to validate the sending of all confirmation emails. If you have no bank debit or confirmation email, you have not validated your purchase.

If you have been debited but you still have not received your email after 48 hours, request the service by writing to billetterie@hellfest.fr

Maybe stupid Question but « be logged in »

logged in where?
I have an account for the Forum here, but on the hellfest Website i can´t log in.

You do not have access to the log in linck untill wednesday 09 Oct.
So just wait and pray to have access :wink:

Is there any information on how much a single ticket will cost?
And does anyone know if I can use anyone’s credit card to pay, or if the card holder must be the same person who placed the order?

Thank you in advance for the answers…

On next Wednesday, only 3 days pass will be sent (no price notified yet).
Normally, the credit card holder must the same person who placed the order.
If different, during order checking process, it could stop the process.

The 3-days pass ticket can be reselled in case i can’t go?

Thanks

What is the repayment option?

Only applicable on the 3-days Pass (excluding Pack), this option is to be checked for each ticket. Without any proof, you will be able to get a refund of the 3-days Pass (excluding loc fees) until May 15 midnight (French time). Contact billetterie@hellfest.fr to activate your option.

First option (only if option taken when you buy the pass):

Second option:
Reselling the pass only via [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr

So if I buy the pass and during the buiyng i select that « option » i can have a refund, right?
I i don’t select that « option » i can use ticketswap. Correct?

Right and correct :wink:

Hi

Will VISA Debit be accepted? Or is it credit card only?

I can only go if I can get accommodation as I can’t camp on the floor so will need a tipi or something. When do they go on sale? If I get a 3 day pass, but then miss out on the tipi etc when they go on sale will I then be able to refund my 3 day pass as I simply can’t do « standard » camping.

Thanks

Credit card, Visa and Mastercard only.

Easycamp normally will be send on April.
And unfortunately you will have one, you could sale your pass via [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr

More informations [url=https://www.hellfest.fr/]Here.

Will be sold :unicorn:

Yes

No

Last news:
Resaling Full pack bus on ticketswap is not possible.
Only the pass, the transport will be lost.

Website will be updated soon.

If easycamp is on sale later can I get festival pass at same time? Or do I have to get festival pass now and easycamp later?

You’ll have to buy festivel tickets today and easycamp ticket later when they will open them.

Hi! Can I change the name of the second person later?
I want to buy 2 tickets but I don’t know wich of my friends decide to come with me in this moment

The name does not really matter as they cannot check all the names at the entrance. Just give the name of your most probable friend :wink:

can I stay calm then?
however, the name of the buyer (me) is applied as the owner?
so the ticket is not nominal ?