Transportation options

This is my first Hellfest and I booked in the only place that was available which is about a 20 minute drive from the venue. Are there cabs available after the concert? What other options are available? I am not able to do the camping option due to the fact I am bringing my mother along for the ride… (not the concert but to France). Many thanks in advance!!

Piper

Hello !
Are you coming for the three days ? or just one day ? Will your mother stay where you’ve booked ? Can’t you rent a car ?
I think if you want a cab you’ve to book it before. Or perhaps you can ask the others to bring you back : there is probably someone who doesn’t live far away…

I will be there for all three days. My mom will be staying at the B&B I booked. I have contacted three different cab companies but have not gotten any replies from them. I was thinking about walking to and from the concert but it is a 25 minute drive but 3 hour walk… that won’t be happening. I heard the parking was awful so don’t want to deal with that and do plan on having a couple drinks so I don’t want to drive. Will try to meet up with someone going my way and would be more than happy to pay for rides. I don’t expect to get one for free :slight_smile:

After the concert, there are shuttles going to Nantes. ([url=http://www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/les-navettes/]www.hellfest.fr/en/infospratique/les-navettes/)
If it’s in the right direction for you, you might be able to get a cab once in Nantes to get back to your B&B.
Have you asked your B&B if they know how to come back after the concert? If they’re around Clisson they probably are used to having people from Hellfest staying with them and would be able to help you.