Traveling Solo to HELLFEST 2019

Hi guys,

I’m Yulio from Indonesia (Southeast Asia). I’m looking for some friends to enjoy the show together, cause I travel alone by my self along the way from Indonesia.

And also, I think, If i get a new friends, I can sharing the cost with him/her, like camping or at least sharing a beer with.

Is anyone in here also travel solo ? so we can get it together.

HELLFEST FOREVER, FOREVER HELLFEST.

Hey Yulio,

I’ll be travelling to Hellfest solo, from South Africa. Would be great to meet up for a beer :slight_smile:

(btw, Indonesia is one of my favourite countries that I’ve visited)

Cat

hi yulio and cat!
im travelling alone from israel and be glad to meet you!
my whatsapp: 972522642998
mail: biran6@gmail.com

Hi Cat! yeah sure, let’s meet up!

I have a group with 2 Brazillian and 1 from Israel, do you want to join with us ? just email me or text me. +6281316721631

already text you man!

already text you, see you!

Damn right, my man!

I can confirm Yulio is a pretty cool guy. I’m now part of the Solo WhatsApp group. If you’re on your own as well and you’re reading this, feel free to reach out, too. I’m going all the way from Mexico. Hit me/us up, let’s share a beer and headbang. I speak Spanish (native), English, a little French and a little German.

WhatsApp: +52 44 33 555 629

The more, the better, I think. :slight_smile:

Hey!!!

I’m traveling with a friend who lives in spain, i’m from Colombia - SouthAmerica, its my first hellfest and i´m a little afraid because my english is not good at all. it would be great if we meet in the festival !!! You have the knotfest tickets also?

WhatsApp: +57 3017186407

This is just to tell you all that I have much respect for your coming alone from different places so far away! \m/ :wink:

Hey man! No te preocupes, en el grupo ya estamos 2 de México, uno de Chile, como 3 de Brasil (no es español, pero se pueden entender jaja). Te voy a agregar, ¿vale?

Merci beaucoup! Likewise, for hosting such a kickass festival. You’re welcome here au Mexique anytime. Last year we had an amazing lineup for what I believe is our biggest metal festival here, the Corona Hell & Heaven. Check it out, it was amazing.

In case any one has missed a couple of other posts on this… I might well have a space in my car for one passenger. Shall be going from London late Wednesday night and be arriving Clisson Thursday afternoon. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll see if we can arrange something - email trh213@hotmail.co.uk

Hola, una pareja de chilenos se suma por acá.

Saludos

Hi, there.

Please, text me and I’ll add you to our whatsapp group.

+55 92991166839

Hello! :smiley:

Going to hellfest on my own from Perú, would be glad to meet you guys there here’s my whatsapp: +51922010542

Hola! :smiley:

Voy a Hellfest solo por mi cuenta desde Perú, sería genial encontralos ahí este es mi whatsapp: +51922010542

mi email es: jorge_2405@hotmail.com

Hi

Add me if anyone needs company. I will be with some friends, it’ll be great to meet new people.
Send me an email via the form. \mm/

Hi Yulio, I sent you an email with my number. This international solo group looks cool!

Hi, we will come two friends from Spain and we want to meet new good people and share concerts, please enter me in the WhatsApp group! Thanks! +34692752373 Juan

Hola yo tambien voy solo los 3 dias, soy Chileno pero vivo en Francia. Me gustaria juntarme con un grupo que hable espanol.
mi Whatsapp es +33769483131

I’m traveling with a friend who lives in spain