F.A.Q about Hellfest

Yeah it is the same, apparently. On Instagram you can see the info from last year, but not many followers, so it might be available then…

1 « J'aime »

Hi,
will there be any lockers at the campsite this year? I can’t find ANY info…

Cheers
Raphael

Hello and welcome !

Yes there will be, but we’re still awaiting information about the service provider (which should come soon).

Wow, that was quick! Many thanks!

Now it’s quite a disappointment, but I have just seen that there will be no shuttles to Nantes during the festival. The English version saying that even shuttles to Clisson will be available « at the end of Hellfest » scared me a lot, but I see that the French one still suggests that the shuttles will be there every night… I hope so, at least :fearful:

Where did you see the info that there won’t be shuttles to Nantes ?

Shuttles available from/to Nantes Airport.
From / to Nantes train station: use SNCF trains.

All informations here:

@Mac_Seb has responded just now. I did not mean the shuttles from/to the airport, of course.

If I’m correct, they want you to take the train before any shuttle is going to Nantes.
SNCF has announced they will have night trains running.

The website says that the shuttle between the Gare de Nantes and the festival will only be available « if no train is running », I assume this refers to cases of train cancellations etc. And yes, the timetable for SNCF night trains is now available on Hellfest website (and in SNCF app).

If I’m still correct, if trains are cancelled, the SNCF will have to guarantee transportation to Nantes! Either way, the shuttles will be running to/from Clisson station.

Just checked around and Plug and Lock will be running the lockers at Metal Corner

Perfect, thanks Sarah.

They have just one small locker with charger. Around the festival is it easy to charge mobiles etc?

Thanks again
Charles

Hi Charles!

I don’t know if it’s reconducted this year, but they also had power banks to rent. I’d advise you to bring your own if you’re not camping, you can plug it at night and use it at the festival during the day.

Yes I am camping everyday, do they have in the normal camping? But probably I’ll have my power bank to charge overnight and batteries for the camera so, it might be best to get a locker with charger.

Thanks
Charles

Hi all, I rented a locker and the money was charged to my credit card. But I never got a confirmation mail and Plug & Lock does not answer my mails.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Beste regards
Florian

You are not alone Florian.
We are still waiting for Javier’s answer…
HF Prod is awered of the problem and Javier must sweat very hard :smile:

Thank you for the response. So let’s keep fingers crossed.

It couldn’t (and wouldn’t) hurt, if HF Prod would look for a new provider next year.

Just saying.

Wait and see Quark :wink: