F.A.Q about Hellfest

I’m a first-timer and am staying in Nantes near the train station. It looks like there will be pretty frequent trains going to the festival, so do you think I’ll need to book ahead or would I be able to buy tickets at the station each day?

Also, I can’t see any information about trains returning to Nantes after the festival (1 or 2AM), so would I have to look at alternatives for returning? Any suggestions? I know there’s a Hellfest shuttle to Nantes airport, but that isn’t very close to where I’m staying, so not super convenient.

Thanks in advance!

All informations on Hellfest website :wink:

For you case:

NANTES – CLISSON SERVICE

The Pays de la Loire Region, in conjunction with SNCF, will be putting in place night trains for Hellfest 2023 from June 15th to 19th.

They will run in the Clisson – Nantes direction every night (30 min journey to Nantes, with stops at Gorges / Le Pallet / La Haie Fouassière / Vertou / St Sebastien Frêne Rond & Pas Enchantés)

• On the nights of Friday 16, Saturday 17 and Sunday 18: 01:00 / 01:45 / 02:15 / 03:00 / 03:30 / 04:15
  • On the night of Monday 19: 00:30 / 01:00 / 01:45 / 02:15 / 03:00

More info on TER Website

1 « J'aime »

Oh thanks so much. I don’t know how I missed that.

Hi guys, I’d like to top up the cashless of my wife through the app on MY phone. Is ist possible to top more than one ticket/cashless? Or will she have to that on her phone through her app?

Cheers
Raphael

Hey!
Will there be a signing tent/section like it always was until 2 years before « C » (I believe)?
Why did you quit that institution at all. It was great…
Cheers
Raphael

I think you can create a wallet to which you can link the tickets/wristbands you want. Then, all the wristbands will use the same cashless if I understood correctly. If she wants to have her own cashless, she will need to use her own account. But you still can use her account on your phone, as long as you know the codes to log in.

1 « J'aime »

Hello, I have a question. Does the festival rent caravan-trailers ?

Hello,

Unfortunately no. But you can check rental shops in Clisson’s area.