Hellfest Loners!! Loners interested in joining forces

Hello I am from Venezuela, but I currently live in Estonia, my buddy who was going to join me from Venezuela canceled on me. Now I’m alone, but still interested in going to Hellfest for the 3 days… Any other loner interested in joining forces?

Or is anybody interested in joining for the trip from these high places, probably people from Finland, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia

Daniel Picon

We’re coming from the UK, so not a lot of help here. But definitely meet up for a drink if you want to mate! Hope you find someone to travel with. :slight_smile:

Sure thing mate, or a couple of drinks xD btw I already found 2 other loners through last.fm who are interested in joining forces.

Awesome, I’m sure this board will get more active when the date gets nearer to Hellfest so you might have some more luck.

And absolutely, a drink or 10!

hi everybody! many people would be glad to have a beer with you, don’t worry, we’re a great family!! :smiley:

Hey guys, Hellfest number 6 for me this year but my usual partner in crime has had to drop out, so it’d be good to raise a glass er plastic cup with some new people!

I’ve never been to Hellfest before, does someone usually make a meet-up thread on here to discuss such plans? It’s a tad early atm, just wondering.

Did Hellfest as a loner last year, and will be back again this year! Traveling from South Africa, and would definitely be keen for a drink or 10…

Hi there :wink:
You are very welcome back. Enjoy your trip and see you for 10 drinks, at least :wink:

Hi

I will travel from Switzerland and I am a loner as well :smiley:

Hope to see you guys and have a couple of drinks together :smiley:

Yep, 10 drinks at least! :smiley:

We should come up with a convening plan closer to the time…although it’s coming up very quickly! :o

I’ll be there on the Sunday only (bought the ticket just a few days ago). This is actually the first time in years that I go to a festival to attend it and not for working. Is gonna be awesome!

Hi, French loner over here! I’ve 2 places in car-pooling from Paris to Clisson.
Some friends won’t go this year so I will do the HellFest by myself. I’ll be very pleased to meet some buddys to share a drink while listening good music.
I’m interested in : Black/Death Metal (Emperor, Behemoth, Gojira…), HardCore/Punk (Hatebreed, Walls Of Jericho, Millencolin,…) and of course big famous bands like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Soulfly and more.

Already done HellFest with just one friend 2 years ago, car-poolers offered « apéro » on arrival, met some of their friends and then met friendly « out-of-camping » campers (don’t like to be on regular camping, I like to be close to my car and shit in the woods \m/) just on friday afternoon. So, don’t be shy, come and meet people, you’ll see that French people are not that bad and they can speak English :wink:

Me and a friend will be heading to Hellfest from Switzerland. Although we are not Loners, we would really like to join some of you guys for a couple of drinks and good music.

@Daniel Egli
Wann und woher fliegst du? Oder fährst du?

I’m meeting some friends from festivals past at HF this year, but driving from Poland to HF alone. Definitely keen on meeting some new people as well, if anyone is up for a drink or seven :smiley: Will be in Paris 2 days before to pick up a friend from the airport and then driving to Clisson.

I told you in the previous topic, if you have spare seats, Me and my GF are interested :wink:

Cool I am so happy to see that other people are going alone… Hardcore

I am from Ireland, but living in Barcelona. My friends canceled, but i am still determined to go :lol:
I have a camping ticket
I would love to hang and drink with some other metal heads. \m/

I’m in the same boat except for the camping part :stuck_out_tongue: (if I go alone next year I might be camping then though!)

HI everyone :lol:
I’m a 21yo loner all the way from the North/Norway/, and this is my first time at Hellfest, weeee, :smiley:
I’m hoping to grab a beer with you all awesome people, SKÅL!! :wink:

Hello guys. We are a crew from britanny ( you Know this tiny part of France where rain and wind are a religion?). In order to fullfil our réputation we welcome everyone who’s lost and lonely.
If you mind joining, juste ask we’ll keep a place for you.

For those who are from our dreamland, we always have room for bloodbrothers, juste joign us .