Hellfest Loners!! Loners interested in joining forces

Hello everyone!!:

We are three guys who come from madrid, Spain, we are around 29 years old and we will arrive Clisson on car at thursday 6 Am.
This is first time in HELL, and we want meet headbangers too and have that 10 beers or more… 100… 10000… death

I saw a lot of people here who wants the same like us but anyone propose a specific plan. Maybe we must to propose a time and place, or wait that two of us get together and then warn us in this post about where, then get together three and go on or something like that.

it’s just a proposition, beacause im very exited for those days and it would be perfect if I come back home with a lot of new brothers.

• patoche offers us meet a lot of french people in the woods, because he didnt like camp zone jejejej
  • Fiona1111 came form spain too and we want to say her that he have 1 seat free in our car
  • agony.deluxe invite to join us with a lot of britanian sons of rain and wind
  • IronRachel we dont speak french and we want to try speak english with spanish accent, the accent varies depending on the number of beers, Italian, Portugal jejej
  • theredshiftedcat we will follow sudafrican flag to bother you for a while
  • Brüno and edgecrusher maybe will be together and we will follow the finland flag too
  • dark_angel333 if you want to go with us, say us!! we will share fuel only.

There is another people in this post too and we want join them too.

I hope we join forces really, and we will go to hell and come back alive.

Cheers!

Hola Lobo de las nieves

Bienvenido !

Well, that’s pretty much all I can say in Spanish so I’d better stop here !

If the lazy people who (pretend to) work for the French Railway (SNCF) let me catch my train (the bastards are currently on strike, which happens at least every year…), I should be arriving in Clisson on Wednesday evening, around 8 pm

I hope to meet up with Edgecrusher and his friend that night.

Then if everything goes well, we’ll settle our camp together as early as possible on Thursday and let you guys know where we are on this forum thread.
Btw I hope the Irishmen can access the internet with their mobile devices, cause I don’t.

I hope we can all meet at some point and have these billions of gallons of beer that will kill us all eventually !!!

SnowWwolF, Sounds like a plan to me, if you want to send me a message with your cell number we can contact you that way or can post to this thread ?

Yes Indeed - I come prepared :smiley:

After tomorrow morning I’m going to have zero internet access- so relying on all of you to find my flag and/or send me a message with where you are! Will be looking for that Finnish flag too :slight_smile: Looking forward to it:)

Another loner from Spain reporting!

I’ll be there since Thursday due to getting the bus to Clisson tomorrow night (Booked it at an agency), but I hope I meet some of you guys and we can share a metric fuckton of beer! Cheers!

Bad news here.

The lazy bastards on strike have decided I wouldn’t get on my train tomorrow at 12.42 pm so I’ll try and catch a later one.
Hopefully there is one departing 2 hours later that hasn’t been cancelled (yet !) so with loads of luck I might be there before 10 pm.
Anyway I’ll keep you guys posted in a way or another.

My nickname sounds better in english jejejejej 8) 8) 8)

We will arrive in the Thursday morning, at 5 am. I sent my phone number to edgecrusher, I suppose that you want to sleep then. We can meet up a couple of hours before camp opening, we are talking about thursday midday. However if you will be party when we will arrive Clisson then we will join you.

If you send me or send to edgecrusher your phone number by email, we can answer you by SMS telling you news about where we are , if can read well yet, I remeber you will arrive Clisson Thursday morning, little later we will. anyway you will have no scape, we know your flag! :stuck_out_tongue:

I say you the same to theredshiftedcat. I hope dark_angel333 read that too, and the other ones that y named in my last post

If we can get together before camp opening we will can camp together and make a lot of beer drinking contests and other smart stuffs

Cheers again lone headbangers!!

I plan on getting joining the loner camp at around 8pm on Thursday. Which camp are we likely to be in? Can I message you my number SnowWwolF or someone else getting there earlier so you can SMS where the camp is.

I look forwarding to meeting you all and rocking out on Thursday! Think I said earlier I’m coming from the UK on my own.

I’m going to volunteer myself as a point of contact for those coming along - message me on here and I will forward my number to contact via viber/sms/whatsapp to let you know where the camp is.

Hey EdgeCrusher!
I would be interested in joining forces with you boys. I will be arriving in Nantes Wednesday evening and be heading out early Thursday morning. My mobile is 00 353 87 3376886. I hope to meet up with everyone to crush beers and worship the metal gods.

Just PM’ed you.

Also, Snowwolf, are you by chance going with Metaltrip?:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks I’ve just PMed you :slight_smile:

We will go in own car, but we have 1 seat free to carry anyone to clisson!!!.

I already send my phone number to edge crusher to meet him before parking and camp opening, we hope lazy bastards left Brüno join us before this time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

You can contact with me too for edgecrusher no charge for the entire job. My mail is to the left side of my comments

SplatterCatt I save your number in my phone too.

I will try to warn anyone I had keep their phone number when we will get together.

cheers!!!

To anyone who messaged me i have saved your numbers and sent my own on

Hey there fellows Hellfesters,
Hope I’m not too late in posting this but things have been messy. It turned out that I’ll be a loner for the Hellfest and would love to join in and have those drinks with you people!

Hi edgecrusher,
Did you get mine? I don’t seem to of had any message from you? Could you please e-mail it to me at jonathanmlewis[at]msn.com
Thanks

I’m in the same situation as you. Could you PM me your number, edge?

Hi guys dont know why those didnt deliver. ill just post me number here for all those looking to join up its probably the easiest - +353/////877/////548///649 (remove the /'s).

Currently in clisson if anyone is here already.

Hey guys I’m arriving around 3 tomorrow. Not camping (looking at the weather wish I was this year), but would love to meet up for a beer or several. Will make note of your no if you don’t mind edge.

Hi!
To find the Finland flag, when entering the campsite, go straight ahead. Past the « White Camp » sign, walk straight to the vineyard. At the vineyard, turn left and about 20m further you’ll see a tent covered with the flag.
Good luck and good festival !