Introduce yourself!

Lot of newcomers for 2014 edition!
Please introduce yourself: where are you from?
How old are you?
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest?
Do you travel alone?
What is your favorite metal music style?
To be continued…

And most important:
Have you got a sister?

don’t you care about us old guys any more? 8.(

:wink:

Have you got wipe ?

Pierrolefoo@ plus rapide que moi (faster than me)

oioi

I’m Matt, went to Hellfest this year, definitely going again next year!

Although I might bring my own toilet next time, those portaloos truly were from Hell.

Eric , 43 y old , first time in hellfest , i’m coming from french riviera ,
i like hard rock , heavy metal and trash metal

How old are you? 32

Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? No, 2014 will be my 5th Hellfest.

Do you travel alone? No, I travel with my wife. Our first Hellfest was 2010 and have been coming every year since. BEST festival in the world!

What is your favorite metal music style? Just METAL! No matter what kind… METAL!!!

Here is a video/film that I edited together about out trip to Hellfest 2013. It took me awhile to complete it but here it is! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIOHSyhJm9M

37 years old
3rd Hellfest
Travel with friend, and leave wives and kids at home.
80s thrash, some classic metal, early death metal, folk/pagan side of black metal, and progressive black metal.
Two sisters.

:smiley: :smiley:

Don’t worry, that’s French humor, not always very funny :smiley:

Hellooooo hellheads!

Where are you from?, I am from Spain, and I will travel to Clisson like Highway to Hell! ;).

How old are you?, 21 years old, very excited about see Black Sabbath origin formation, Deep Purple, and others classic bands.

Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? Aye, it’s my first Hellfest. And it’s in my noise that I will return in 2015 ;). Anyway, I want to make some tourism in France, I’ll driving to Clisson and seems to be a quite nice trip along that beautiful country.

Do you travel alone? No, with my metalwoman.

What is your favorite metal music style? Thrash/Speed metal heart, but in the last year I hear tons of Brutal/Black/Death.

Soooo impatient to come to Hellfest! I CANT WAIT!

Cheers and Happy new 2014 :).

Welcome dude!
Have some nice time around and enjoy your road trip to Clisson! :cool:

Hey hey. First time going to Hellfest. Getting a plane with maybe 7 - 10 people (not sure yet) on the Wednesday and meeting another 10+, all from Brighton. Coming home Tuesday afternoon.

Particularly looking forward to The Ruins of Beverast, Aluk Todolo, Ulcerate, Benighted, SubRosa as well as some of the big boys like Carcass, Emperor / Opeth (worst clash of the weekend, if they do indeed clash)

Looking forward to seeing some of you folk!

+666

Oh, a fellow metalstormer around here :smiley: Welcome aboard !

Haha, indeed. Small world :stuck_out_tongue: which MSer are you?

Vombatus over here :slight_smile:

Still have to figure out a few things before I get my ticket. And they are selling really fast for the first time (damn it !!!)… would be monumentally pissed off not to get one before the sold-out

Ah yeah, I did spot you on the attending list on MS :smiley:

Do eeet, worth the price for the first half on Sunday alone (Aluk Todolo through to Urfaust. 5 hours of immenseness on the Altar and Temple stages)

I’m on MS too :slight_smile: Ulric since 2005

Hey guys,

I’m new to this forum so I’ll introduce myself before I start posting other stuff.

where are you from?
The Netherlands

How old are you?
I’m 27 years old :slight_smile:

Is it your very first time @ Hellfest?
Nope, my first time was in 2013 and it was a lot of fun! I’ve never experienced such a cool festival before. No drama, laid-back atmosphere and the festival area was decorated in a way i haven’t seen elsewhere. I’m buying the tickets for this year today :smiley:

Do you travel alone?
Nope, last year we hired a bus for 9 persons (11 hour driving trip) and this year i’ll also go with a group of friends.

What is your favorite metal music style?
Hair metal! I loooove the hair/glam bands but also the old heavy metal in general. You can imagine that I thought the line-up of 2013 was awesome :cool: