Introduce yourself!

But we don’t see you posting often :stuck_out_tongue:

On other news, got my ticket today. I’d feel like an idiot if I finally can’t go, but oh well, the risk of a soldout is way too scary !

Ready to camp the temple/altar stages with a few raids to the valley and the ms2 :smiley:

Hey ya all. My name is Dave & i am 36, i live in Melbourne, Australia. This will be my first Hellfest, i will be coming over with a long time mate of mine. We will arrive at Charles de Gaul the day before & have hired a car to get to the festival.

I cant wait, I am into old school metal. I think this years line up is the best arrangement to date, & once i saw it i new i had to go. Rock on all & c u there.

so many people from so « far away » (avenged 7X of course) and so sweet with our beloved festival!!!
welcome to ye all bros (and sis!) and hope we meet in june :wink:

Welcome to you aussie people! :wink:
And don’t forget to bring Electric Mary in your luggages ]:smiley:

keuf, comment tu fais pour faire de fôôtes de français en anglais??? (« aussie ») ]:smiley: ]:smiley:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australians
:wink:

Thanks! :smiley: We bought our tickets so at least 5 Dutch weirdos will be present

s
chouette, j’adore le fofo, j’arrive même à y apprendre de trucs, merci! :smiley:

Hails Metalheads!!

where are you from? Sunny Los Angeles, CA! Yes, it’s quite a journey and I LOVE every second of it!
How old are you? 29
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? First time was back in 2010, making 2014 my 5th Hellfest.
Do you travel alone? No, I will be travelling with the hubby. Our first Hellfest can be considered as our « honeymoon » as it was our first holiday after the wedding \m/
What is your favorite metal music style? All kinds of Metal - except most styles that end in « core ».

No, I don’t have a sister.

@ darkangelwingz : welcome back!
Don’t hesitate to share your opinion and experience about your trip with all travellers on the forum :wink:

Hail darkangelwingz!!!
have fun around, and try to post in other sections, if you can, and share your passion! :cool:

Where are you from? Birmingham, UK
How old are you? 21
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? Yes! Can’t wait, what a lineup!
Do you travel alone? No, another metalhead will be with me.
What is your favorite metal music style? HEAVY! Seriously though, probably power metal.

Welcome to you SuperMetalMan :wink:
Thank you for your short presentation and enjoy your trip to Clisson!

Welcome everybody,

On s’exporte outre Atlantique :cool:

Cheers! Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

http://www.hellfest.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14336

My opinion is that HELLFEST RULES!!! Hahaha! In all seriousness, if anyone would like to ask me anything from my experiences at Hellfest and EU in general, please feel free to do so!

Thanks for the warm re-welcome! I try to post as much as I can, and yes I LOVE Hellfest and EU music festivals in general. We have NOTHING like that here in The States, so I have to make the annual journey!

Where are you from? Perth , Western Australia
How old are you? 29
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? nope, last one was bak in 2010
Do you travel alone? sometimes.
What is your favorite metal music style? Depressive BM

Im from Canary Islands, Spain colony in the middle of the atlantic ocean
29 years old
Yeah! it’s my first Time
I travel with two friends from Madrid, Spain
I Love Rock and Metal in general, 80´s, 90´s and new bands, maybe hardcore, and black metal little bit less

Cheers!!!