Introduce yourself!

From: birmingham England but i live in france for 5 years only 1hour from hellfest!!!
Age 25
Not my first. ive been coming since 2009
Always here with my rocking girlfriend soon to be wife!!! gonna be a bigger group this year!
MAIDEN!!!MAIDEN!!!MAIDEN!!!

Hi !

I am from the south of France and came to Hellfest 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014… A big fan !

This year, I was the girl disguised as the Black Knight from Monty Python’s Holy Grail. I am looking for pictures of us that where taken by other festivalgoers (mostly non-french !).

If someone has got one (a picture, not the grail), it would be great if you could send it to me :wink:

Where are you from? Liverpool, UK (but from Clisson originally)
How old are you? 38
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? Nope. 2013 was my first one
Do you travel alone? Yes, but meet several friends at the gates.
What is your favorite metal music style? Doom, Drone, Sludge, Avant-Garde. I like also other things, like HXC, Thrash, Speed, Crossover.

Where are you from? Charleroi Belgium, but originally from Best (near Eindhoven), Netherlands.
How old are you? 45
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? It will be.
Do you travel alone? Yes. Hope to make some new friends
What is your favorite metal music style? As long as it is loud. Though I tend to have a preference to the folk metal. (Heidevolk e.g.)

Welcome Quark! :smiley:

Welcome around, and don’t worry « loners », you’ll make friends easily! :cool:

I know. I’m a Wacken veteran. (14x) so I know.

But it’s always nicer to know some people BEFORE you go. (especially when your French is somewhat rusty, even though you have to use it on an every day basis :smiley: )

Wij danken u! (we thank you)

:smiley:

Hi, my name is Carl.
Where are you from? > East Midlands in the UK.
How old are you? > First festival was Monsters of Rock in 1984 (age 15!) A pretty good start: AC/DC ,Van Halen, Ozzy, Gary Moore, Accept, Motley Crue. I’d wear the T-shirt but it’s too small now!
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? > Yes, really looking forward to it.
Do you travel alone? > No. Travelling with 3 mates and we’ve been watching bands together since the mid- 80’s . Monsters of Rock, Sonisphere, Download, Sweden Rocks, Wacken etc…
What is your favorite metal music style? > Classic, Power, Prog :cool:

Welcome, british fella. :slight_smile:

Are you flying from east-Midlands?

Hi Matt,
Unfortunately not, I live 20 mins away and one of my mates lives in Donington.
For various reasons we’re going from Gatwick!

I used to fly a lot from EAM.

where are you from? Santiago, Chile
How old are you? 33
Is it your very first time @ Hellfest? YES!
Do you travel alone? With 2 friends
What is your favorite metal music style? Progressive Metal!!

I speak absolutely no french, so I’m a little worry about how to communicate there, I heard that french don’t like to speak in english and prefer spanish instead… is that accurate? Merci!!

Hi Metalliseba,

Yes French don’t like English and aren’t really good at spanish too but they will try their best to help you :slight_smile:
Don’t be worry, Hellfest is full of people from everywhere and you will find tons of people to talk with :wink:

It’s not true, french people are not able to speak a single world of english! until they reach the booze, and then, they can speak every language! well sometimes all of them at the same time, but the most important is we try to communicate and share great moments ]:smiley:

Have fun in Hellfest!!! :cool:

El gato esta en la cocina.

Sorry I’m really bad at speaking spanish, totally forgot what I learnt :8

Let’s try with Flemish/Dutch then. :smiley:

I only know Dave http://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave :lol:

:lol:

You see Metalliseba, you have already found people unable to speak spanish but trying to communicate with you :wink:
For my part I only know the basic.

Dónde están los sanitarios?
Me pones una cerveza?
que tienes una hermana?