line up 2016

first time at going to hellfest so newbie question sorry ,when is the last 20 bands announced , and is there still a headliner to be announced ? just wondering cheers.
pumped for it anyway with who is playing already .

The last abnds are usually announced in January/February, I believe.

There is still a missing headliner for the Saturday.

And it won’t be GnR :smiley:

How do you know that? Have you masturbated again your crystal balls to check it out? ]:smiley:

Don’ wory netwolf, information on the last annoucement will be posted around in the english section as soon as we have it :wink:

My balls aren’t in crystal but in titanium, I’ll show you if you ask ]:smiley:
It’s just that Gn’R will have an US tour planned on summer 2016 (rumour)

Can’t wait for the next bands to be announced , who is going to headline Saturday night,still think it might be GnR

I reckon it won’t be G’n’R, 'cause $7m for one night…

Nah that was a bullshit amount, Coachella probably pays them somewhere in that area, but first show, and 2 weekends so two shows. But still, you’ll probably have to pay somewhere along the lines of 2 - 3 million, which is still an insane amount of money.

According to some sources it is around that sum.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/festival_organizer_reveals_that_reunited_gnr_are_asking_over_8_million_for_one_concert.html

Yup, read that earlier, but what I’ve heard thats the TOTAL amount for Coachella, which makes more sense when you read other articles stating that they charge up to 3 million for other shows.

2x 3 million + some extra for announcing them as first festival and hosting the first reunion show = ~8 million

Ouch that is a lot of cash, i remember when Van Halen turned down a rumoured £4 million for Download a few years ago,if its not GnR then who else could headline the Saturday night ?

]:smiley:

Judas Priest ?

Led Zeppelin reunion :wink:

Naaa Judas Priest isn’t coming back this year.

five finger the return ? they in Europe about that time !about time they headlined idk just saying who id like lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Sun O))), Killswitch Engage, Magma.

well then who would be big enough to Headline and is available at that time.

I was hoping for Bolt Thrower, but since they had a recent death in the band, I don´t think this will happen

Besides, Bolt Thrower would headline the Altar, not the mainstage 1, AND they are said to have refused to come back beacuse they do not come twice at the same festival… :confused:

Queen with Lambert was foreseen by some, but their tour dates seem to indicate that they will not… Wait and see, last week a tweet of the organisation said they were not in position to give us a date for the last announcement.

Maybe they had Motörhead

Hi guys, I’m also excited for June to arrive! :slight_smile:
Going all the way from Brazil to my 2nd Hellfest and 3rd Wacken!!

I was sad today to hear Metallica is definitely not the third headliner, since it’s the only band missing for a complete Big 4 lineup… Metallica is one of the big bands I didn’t see yet.

I hope it’s not Iron Maiden. They will be touring Europe at the time, but I’ll already see them in Wacken and actually also here in Brazil in March… so 3 times watching the same concert (because every Maiden concert in a single tour is pretty much the same) would be a waste.

Cheers!