line up 2016

Normally Maiden signed an exclusive show with download fest in France, so no hope for Hellfest.
We are all waiting for the last announcement.

Hi Wormangel !
Welcome !

Be reassured it won’t be iron Maiden as 3rd Headliner. Hellfest organisation said that they doesn’t want to have it so soon, and not on a « book of souls » tour. Next time Maiden will come at Hellfest it will be for a best of tour (somewhere back in time or something like that).

If you come as loner at Hellfest do not hesitate to join us on Thursday at Metal Corner. We will organize a forum greeting.

Not going alone, actually I’m going with my girlfriend and will meet with a friend who lives in Berlin and he will come with his girlfriend too…
But I will attend the forum meetup, why not?

We’re probably going to stay at that sort-of-VIP camping space (forgot the name right now, the one with the tents already mounted, separate showers/restrooms, etc), when we travel from so far we really doesn’t want the hassle of bringing tents and etc… but it’s right by the side of the regular camping site so that won’t be a problem either.

I noticed Hellfest apparently always bring a more pop-ish headliner among the three… so yeah, maybe it’s something like Bon Jovi.

It’s call Easy-Camp :wink:

Precisely! :slight_smile:

but as far as I know, easy camp is not yet available, so everyone who wants easy camp has to be on the lookout for it.

REgarding the line Up,
someone already mentioned that in the past, one headliner was usually a bit mor Pop"ish" so it will be interesting

I’ve already revealed three ‹ new › acts, but wondering who the third headliner will be, yeah! :slight_smile: Still hoping for Guns N’ Roses…

There is rumors Rob Zombie (from French TV), Nashville Pussy (from themself), Municipal Waste (annouced on their site) and SUNN O))) (confirmed several time by O’Malley).
Headliner will probably be Rob Zombie.
Sunn O)) will be at the Valley.

Very nice! I hate rob Zombie when he tries to give a show (ends in a shitty sound), so it’s not going to be another band to see. God point for my running order!

Rob Zombie sucks doggyballs, but oh well, can’t have it all. Agree with pierrolefoo, another possible conflict out of the way!

And… any band you don’t want to see, is an occasion to drink beer. :smiley:

Or see another band under the Valley! :smiley:

Well, I have spent most of my time in the Valley and Altar.

I do like the drinking beer comment,plenty of other stages as well

any band you don’t want to see is an occasion to drink beer at the Valley*

corrected :smiley:

well… except if the band that you don’t want to see is a band under the Valley…

I’d like to add Bad Religion to this.

Last bands announcement:
http://www.hellfest.fr/

With Bad Religion :wink:

Bad Religion sounds good to me as well…

Another question, when will be the Running Order online?
And are there also alternating stages. I assume Main 1 and Main 2 will be alternating, but does any of the other stages will have kind of the same or will it be total arbitrarily there?

Nailed it :wink:

Altar/Temple alternate as well, as they are « one » tent, or at least linked to each other. And even this I’m not sure!