Tickets for 2019!

Hi All, new to the forum so please bare with me. My boyfriend sister and I want to go to Hellfest next year and I can only seem to find mixed reviews/ rough dates as to when tickets will be released 2019…any recommendations so I don’t miss out? Thanks in advance Jojo.

So far, nothing is known about the start of selling tickets, apart from those, that have been sold DURING the festival itself.

So… either use Facebook/Twitter/Any other social media, if you use any, so you can follow the news, or keep an eye on the website. But so far, no official date, as when the start of the pre sale will be.
MOST times (and I explicitly say: MOST!!!) it’s in September/October. But that can change. Or it can’t.
Sorry for this vague answer, but there’s nothign else I can say about this subject. No one knows, except maybe the Hellfest Productions itself.

Hi! We definitely want to come to Hellfest in 2019 (from South Africa).
What ticket classes were available in 2018 and at what pricing? We got VIP access tickets before for other European festivals. Does Hellfest have the same?

Nee, no. Geen VIP-verkoop nie. No VIP sales.
There might be VIP tickets for sale but that’s a whole different thing. It gives you access to certai areas where you have more quiet spaces etc. But apart from that, I don’t see the value of it.

Just a couple more days until the ticket sale starts! :slight_smile: 10-10 at 10.00 hrs is the time it opens.

At 10 am French (Prais) time zone.
Same time zone for Netherlands but not for every country.
I’ve check for South Africa and it will be the same hour at this moment of October (as France has Summer and Winter time zone, on 25 Oct it will be +1 for France)

Good point! :slight_smile:

What a glorious day

Better said : [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZulqo74PM]What a Day.

Everyone can have his own POV

POV > [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plGETDmXw5g]POD ]:smiley:

From Hellfest oficial facebook page

[3 DAYS PASS + TRAIN/BUS TICKETS ROUND TRIP TO CLISSON]

Dear fellas headbangers, as you my know, the official 2019 Hellfest tickets sale will be launch at Wenesday at 10:00am ONLY at [url=http://www.hellfest.fr]www.hellfest.fr. During this much awaited sale, you’ll be able to buy travel packs [3 DAYS PASS + TRIP* R/T] by BUS or TRAIN to reach the doors of Hell at Clisson!

TRAIN serve these cities*
Lyon | Nîmes | Montpellier | Carcassonne | Narbonne | Toulouse | Agen | Bordeaux | Paris … to Clisson

BUS serve these cities*
Agen | Aix en Provence | Amiens | Arras | Bâle (CH) | Besançon | Béziers | Bordeaux | Bourges | Bruxelles | Caen | Cannes/Le Cannet | Carcassonne | Charleroi (BE) | Clermont Ferrand | Dijon | Dole | Fréjus | Genève (CH) | Grenoble | Lausanne (CH) | Le Havre | Liège (BE) | Lille | Lyon | Villeurbanne | Marseille | Metz | Mons (BE) | Montbéliard | Montpellier | Mulhouse | Namur (BE) | Nancy Laxou | Narbonne | Nice | Nîmes | Paris 7h00 | Paris 9h00 | Reims | Rouen | Saint-Etienne | Strasbourg | Toulon | Toulouse |… to Clisson !

• All details about the schedule and prices will be mentionned by our tour operators on wenesday at 10:00am. All trips bring you on June, thursday 20th and back on monday 24th.

[ > ] Please note that our ticketing partner changes this year. The 2019 Hellfest ticket sale will be overseen by our new partner/provider : Weezevent.

[ >> ] All the well known other options such as the Easy Camp, the Hellfest Cult’s enrolment, the launch of the app or the Cashless activation will be announced later via the usual supports!

[ >>> ] It is not necessary to create a weezevent account to get your ticket on wednesday !

which payment method can be used to buy tickets tomorrow? i have no visa…

Then better run and find somebody that has one, because as far as I can remember, they only offer payment by credit card.

But I have to say I am fucking relieved that I took the time to stand at the front of the gate last year and sprinted in an already have my 2019 Ticket.

Because as much as I love Hellfest, the ticket ordering process is a nightmare.

Hm. Last year I’ve got mine pretty easily. It was like - oh, Hellfest ticket sale, maybe I’ll get one. five minutes Ok, got it.

The only problem is actually missing a day :slight_smile:

I got my coffee, the boss is not in the office: I’m ready this morning to get tickets :smiley:

I’m late to my job due to sitting in front of PC rushing F5 :slight_smile:

Whatever, I’ve got mine two :slight_smile: See ya all in hell!

Is it ok for you? it’s a little bit hard to get a pass this morning :expressionless:

:rolleyes: Still waiting… :mad:

Do not hesitate to refresh. Or, better, launch an other navigator (the web broswer, not[url=https://res.cloudinary.com/ratebeer/image/upload/w_152,h_309,c_pad,d_beer_img_default.png,f_auto/beer_8970] the beer).
It sems to be more efficient on Explorer (Oo).

Also, be ready you will have only 5 minutes to file a shitty questionnary. And file all the blank manually (and thick the option « enter address manualy »