Tickets for 2019!

Tickets done :smiley:
4th trip in the bag

This is beyond frustrating. I got through after 10 mins, then my form timed out because it refused to accept all my input and did not say what was wrong.

Been waiting since. I got through 2 times again, first a HTP error and then the wait page again after selecting the amount on first page.
I know there’s a lot of people on, but you can at LEAST expect the form to work, or to get through the order process if you are already in.

Yeah, I got two tickets (one for me, one for… well, no one yet. Hopefully I find someone to sleep in my tent with me before that time :wink: ) after one minute wait! On my pc I got in a queue so I opened Safari on my work Apple and I skipped the line or something :cool: No waiting time, just straight to ordering.
But my friends got stuck. Same shit as you guys

Yup that totally sucked. We kinda expected at least two errors. Did you get tickets though?

Tickets on my desk!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks, just got my ticket, perseverance paid off :slight_smile:

I actually stopped watching my queued tabs, and spammed the open new incognito window from the purchase link. Got a successful form after a few minutes…

click on the box « enter address manualy ». enter your address manualy.
on the payment log do not put space
Prepare all th einfo to be enter (name, address etc…) on another doc and copy paste on the form as you will only have 5 minutes to complete it.

Yeah 5 minutes was short time… good grief

Yay LTK! :cool: :cool:

:o Now it’s sold out?!?!?!?!?! just in time!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool:

Yeah it’s unbelievable :o :o

I didn’ succeed 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Do you think there will be any more chance to get 2 3-days-pass for hubby and me? :rolleyes:

I suppose on [url=http://www.ticketswap.fr]www.ticketswap.fr and [url=http://www.zepass.com]www.zepass.com. Or… buy 3 individual day tickets when they are available.

In case you don’t know, having three 1-days doesn’t allow you to camping, so make sure to find accomodation.

Having 1 1Day ticket allow you to camping. You have 1 night per 1Day ticket.
If you have 3 1Day tickets (Friday-Saturday-Sunday only) you can stay at the camping duroing the whole fest.
Sometimes you can even have a 3 days bracelet (do not hesitate to ask :wink: )

Hm, ok. Maybe I read wrong before :slight_smile:
Btw, team ghost in ur signature - you’re hellfest cult follower?

:stuck_out_tongue: I was @Hellfestcult the 2 first year but no longer in.
(and I was the first #teamGhost when it was the « Ghost War » on this forum, starting it like a troll :lol: )

The man i’ve been looking for!

Is cult worth joining for non-french hellfesters?

Thank you so much for your kind advice :slight_smile:
as I am from Autriche and my French is really really bad, please excuse my stupid questions

• hopefully - will there be some kind of waiting list to make reservations for 3daypass-returns?