Tickets for 2019!

… or some alarm system not to miss 1day ticket sale?

There will be announce about one-day tickets sale. Probably few days/weeks after full lineup announce.

About returns… im not sure how it works in case of returns, but those links provided by orgs are used market, as I can see, so there’s probably no waiting list - luckiest gets the cake.

The Cult already have some non-french hellfesters and is still a great way to meet people during Hellfest. They have a special space called the Klub during the festival were you can have some food/drinks/rest/wc and some cover bands and show.
I now that they also organize lot of meeting IRL around France (but that’s a long distance for you).
Best way is to go [url=http://www.hellfest-forum.fr/viewtopic.php?pid=742366#p742366]HERE , you will find lot of answers and people with more recent information :wink:

@Erika d’Autriche: mokrinsky sum up the whole thinks.
For 3Day pass sometimes Hellfest resell some before the festival to break black market but haven’t done it last year.

Un très grand merci pour votre aide
@Pok & @mokrinsky

Got my ticket, got my flight, can’t wait :smiley:

Bought a ticket last year through ticket swap but a couple of months before the event they said the person I bought it off was involved in a fraud so gave my money back. I was glad money issued with no fuss but didn’t have a ticket. signed up for premium zeepass account and after about 3 days got a 3 day pass but was very frustrating, every time one came for sale by the time I clicked on it it was gone.

Glad I haven’t got to do that for the next one but if you wasn’t able to get a ticket this time, don’t give up. (but only do it through zeepass if you want to be guaranteed entry.

Which way will you get to Hellfest Mark?

Attention please: Zepass and Ticketswap transactions are not secured yet this year (all is explained in the French section), mainly because Weezevent has no partnership with them!

Apparently a solution is being looked for, but in the meantime, no platform can guarantee the safety of resold tickets.

Hi does anyone know when day tickets will be released based on previous years?
Gutted i missed 3 days !!

Next year. Don’t know exactly when.

Hello, good sirs and ladies. Execuse me for my english.
I’ve ordered a tour from Russia to the Hellfest and a few minutes ago my tour operator told me that they still has no contact with organizators about a 3-day ticket quota for them and some other european operators. They say they don’t know if this quota even exists this year. Anyone has any information about this situation?

Типичный русский бизнес… Я бы не доверял этим ребятам. Про квоту никакой информации на форуме ты не получишь, тут, насколько я знаю, нет официальных лиц. Можешь попробовать написать на contact@hellfest.fr, вдруг что-то ответят. Если до января инфы не будет - бери три однодневных билета и добирайся своим ходом.

And since it’s english part…

Typical Russian business… I’d not trust these guys. AFAIK there’re no official people here on forums, so I don’t think you’re able to get some information about quotas here. You can try to write to contact@hellfest.fr, maybe they’ll give you some response. But I’d suggest to wait till January, and if there will be no news, just buy three one day tickets and go by yourself.

So? Are you coming to Knotfest?
50% of the tickets are sold.

Yes! I got tickets :smiley: :smiley:

Yes, got my Knotfest ticket.

The first time I used my credit card to pay something using my phone, since I was at work and the payment Website doesn´t work on the Company computer

Hi Everyone
Yes we have all got our Knotfest tix as far as I know. Msg were flying thick and fast before and after 1pm.
Does anyone know what time on Wednesday we will be able to get into the camping fields?

You can’t go on camping with Knotfest tickets, only with hellfest tickets.
Hellfest will open Hellcity’s doors @ 10 a.m on Thursday.

If you have a Hellfest ticket you will be able to go to the camping fields, Metal Corner etc…

Knotfest’s doors will open at 4 p.m / First show is at 5 p.m / Last show end at 1 a.m.

Lockers are now available for anyone who is interested