[Tickets]

Hello foreign Hellbangers,

You’ll find in this topic the F.A.Q about tickets purchase for Hellfest’s 2024 edition.

Feel free to ask yours if it’s not already answered.

When will Hellfest 2024 tickets go on sale?
The first half of the 4-day passes was on sale on Tuesday June 27, 2023 at 1pm.
1st wave: SOLD OUT

The second half will go on sale during the last quarter of 2023 (date to be announced). 1-Day tickets at will be sold during the first quarter of 2024. Both sales are only accessible on https://tickets.hellfest.fr/.
:warning: Maximum of 2 tickets per purchase
:warning:

Secondhand tickets can be purchased on Reelax Tickets only
IN ANY CASE, DON’T BUY TICKETS ON ANY OTHER SITE, NOT EVEN LIVE. Only Reelax Tickets guarantees you a unique and valid barcode.

What details are required for the purchasing process?
Below are the details you will need to provide to buy a ticket:

• Last name
  • First name
  • Email of person responsible for purchase
  • Cell phone number
  • Full postal address
  • Date of birth

The person completing the purchase will be our only contact for any queries relating to this order (after-sales service, resale, refund, etc.).

Please check that the details you provided are correct and complete before validating!
Tick the « Ticket Refunded » option for each ticket that should benefit from this option.

Please note that the order is considered confirmed once all steps have been completed. The final confirmation is displayed at the end, including your order number and the e-mail address you entered to receive your ticket.

What are the conditions to access the half-price tickets?
To qualify for the half-fare ticket, you need to meet the following conditions:

• Age: open from age 6 to 16 (i.e. until the 17th’s birthday eve).
  • Authorization: a parental authorization is required for the purchase. It will soon be available on https://hellfest.fr/.
  • Number: Only one half-price ticket per adult.

Please present your full-price pass and the parental authorization form at the box office on the day of the event.

• Children under 6 years of age are not admitted to the festival.

Can I get a refund if I can’t attend?
You can select a refund option during the purchase process for €9 per ticket.
You can exercise this option until May 17, 2024 at 00:00 (French time). You’ll be refunded of the tickets price, with the exclusion of management fees, i.e 329€.

Where can I download my HF 2024 pass?
You can access your order on https://tickets.hellfest.fr/.
You will need the e-mail address used to place the order + your order number starting with C
The order management menue allows you to change the name on the ticket as well.

When can I purchase daily tickets for Hellfest 2024?
Daily tickets will be on sale on the 13th of February 2024 at 1pm Paris Time on this website only https://tickets.hellfest.fr/.

REMINDER
Do not delete the e-mail containing your ticket nor rename the attachment. In case of an issue with your ticket, the name of the attachement contains the order number.
Don’t share pictures of your tickets with the QR Code as it may be stolen.

I am planning to go to hellfest with 3 friends all 15 and 16 years old do we need more than one parent to come with us and enter the festival terrain and Do we how do the half price tickets work

Hi!
For the past years, legally responsible adults had to be present with their underage kids. So I’d say that each of you need to have their parent/legal guardian with them if you’re all underage.

Half-fair tickets are to be purchased at the festival entrance upon presenting a valid adult ticket (a regular price pass) as well as a signed document that Hellfest Production shares few weeks before the start of the festival.

Hi
I am hoping to get a day ticket for Sunday 30th
I need 2 adult tickets and 1 for our son will be 15
I noticed you can only buy 2 tickets at a time, I’m worried that I might get 2 and my husband won’t get one, any ideas what to do?
Also I am not really clear where to buy them? If someone can advise thanks

Hi @Nicblow and welcome !

We don’t have any details yet about the single-day tickets for 2024. Last year you could indeed only purchase 2 tickets per day (8 in total).

My advice is to wait for the official details for 2024 (which we’ll share here and on other social media platforms), and if it’s the same process then you could ask a relative/friend to try and purchase the 3rd ticket you need.

They will be purchasable on the Hellfest tickets website, the link will be shared with the sales details.

1 « J'aime »

Thanks Amenra
I did notice that last year it said 6-16 yr old tickets had to be purchased from the ticket office on the hellfest site as long as you produced an adult ticket you could buy it on the day but I’d need to know that this was definitely the case otherwise we’d have a very upset QOTSA fan
I’ll keep an eye for when the day tickets go on sale thanks again

1 « J'aime »

You’re absolutely right I’m sorry I forgot about your kid’s age. Indeed as long as you have your adult tickets, you’ll be all set to purchase a half-priced ticket at the festival entrance.

That makes it soooo much easier! Thanks for confirming
Fingers crossed we can get the tickets now :blush:

1 « J'aime »

Hi getting ready to book my day ticket
How can I find out for definite that if I book a ticket for my husband and i that I can definitely get my 15yr old sons ticket on the day? It would be horrendous if something went wrong as we are travelling from Manchester to see the gig
Any one I can contact?

Hello !

There’s no one you can contact as we provide the official information from Hellfest Production themselves, this is the official Hellfest Forum. As long as you have a valid adult (regular-priced) ticket, you will be able to purchase a half-priced one at the festival entrance (one half-priced ticket per adult). This is valid for the 4 days pass as well as the daily ones like you’re planning to purchase.

We will provide you with relevant details to have on you (parental authorisation and documents proving that you are indeed a parent) in a few months.

Hope this reassures you ! : )

1 « J'aime »