Your questions about Hellfest!

Hey mates, let’s open a single thread to post all your questions about Hellfest.

It will be easier for us to answer!

If you have any questions about camping, bands, help in France whatever please use this thread and me and Wombat will do our best to help you!

Ready? Go!

Thanks Jeff. may be stretching your responsibility a bit but can you provide locations to buy/rent camping equipment in clisson/nantes? a friend from germany is coming over on the train and wants to get stuff locally.

Nice one Jeff, Can we get ice at the camping site?

@Carrion: Your friend will find tents at Leclerc supermarket. There is also a « Sport 2000 » (sport supermarket) on the other side of the street (near of the McDonald and Leclerc). He could find the best prices at Decathlon but we don’t have anyone in Clisson and they’re far of Nantes Train station… imo he shouldn’t bother to find one and just focus on the shops in Clisson.

@Wez: not as I know… but after all that’s not a bad idea.

Last year, I heard people were asking for bags of ice at the fish counter in the Supermarket. Gutted we never thought about it.

Update, darlings !

Less than 100 109€-passes are still available, which means that the Xmas Hellbangers offer is about to be sold out within 2-3 days…

Please note that no more passes will be available till next announcement in January and that you will have to pay full price then (should be 129€ but this has to be officially confirmed)

Only 20 tickets remain tonight! :slight_smile:

Hey,

Last night I booked flights from England for the festival to go to Hellfest for the third year running.

Immediately I then went to book the tickets for the festival. There was no message on the main-site saying that it was « sold out ». I repeatedly tried to book digitickets but it kept saying there was « an error with Paypal » or « check the bank card information you entered ».

This morning, I tried again and I see that the website now states that three day tickets are « sold out »!!

Jeff, can you confirm that more tickets will definitely be released (at a different price) for sale from the Hellfest Website in January?

I hope that it is not the case that ALL 3-day tickets for the festival are sold out now and that it is therefore too late for me to buy tickets. If so, me and my friend have wasted money on air flights!!!

Hope I will be able to buy tickets!

I hope that you can give me some good news :o)

100% sure that it is only the Xmas special tickets that have sold out. Full price tickets are apparently available when the next announcement happens (mid January), so I wouldn’t stress about it

@richard : as wez said, no worries. :wink:
New passes will be available from January onwards. :cool:

Many thanks for the clarification.

It’s much appreciated :o)

hey guys! i wonder if someone could answer me this. how it’s gonna be the conditions for camping and toillets available? it’s the first time i’m going so i don’t know… i hope you can give me an hand of this. :slight_smile:

Well there are toilets at the camping, but they have been quite bad last year, not cleaned enough so I just didn’t use them.

But that is one of the big points they have been working on though, so next year it should be fine :wink: (but you will most probably need your toilet paper anyway :wink: )

There were toilets also in the festival grounds, otherwise there were clean toilets at mcdonalds not far from the camping site that’s where i did my dirty business. Like you said the toilets should be better than last years toilets, instead of toilet paper think to bring baby wipes they are quite handy :wink:

Wet wipes + deodorant = festival shower.

Actually wet wipes are No 1 on my list of festival essentials (well maybe No 2 after beer).

When people moan about dodgy stomachs because of dodgy food at festivals - 90% of the time it is poor hygiene that causes it. Wet wipes are the solution.

you should see the rather long list of stuff i have to bring with me!
i’d recommened bringing anti-bac wipes or hand gel to use aftr you’ve used the porta’ loo’s else you’ll eat your food with god knows what else :expressionless:

Martin, poor hygiene is a problem, but you cant exactly call the stands the most hygenic things, i saw some bloke making pizza’s and he’d handle someones money (which is one of the most bacteria ridden things) and then without washing his hands he was touching everything he put on the pizza’a and their were flies over eveerything …YUK i certainy didnt eat anything from the festival site after seeing that …well except the icecream with came outta the machines, i woudlnt eat the cones though!!

Greeting!

I wounder when we can apply for accreditation for vip/backstage passes for media.

And i wanna ask if hellfest want good promotion in norway.
and what email adress do i send this request?

Cheers!

vitrol

Contact us on info(at)hellfest.fr and we will see :wink:

For the accreditation you’ll find a form to complete on the future new [url=http://www.hellfest.fr]www.hellfest.fr which will open in January. Not sure that the accre will be open at the begining though…

hellfest should do what bloodstock do, and sell a certain number of vip backstage passes to us all :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be monster energy drink in 2010? =)